Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[704] Praise and Positivity!!

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by GrungeMan, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I particularly liked Rosita and Father Gabriel this week (Negan's comments upon meeting him had me choking on my beer:Grin:). Also the weakness of Spencer's character was so cruelly exposed. Good!!!!! Deanna would be turning in her grave.

2. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

-Loved Rosita in this episode -- esp the ending with her picking up the bullet and giving it to Eugene and asking for him to make more.
    -Loved Father Gabriel making the fake grave. - He's come a long way!
    -Loved Negan in this episode, his crude language and descriptions, and my favorite: "Little pig, little pig, Let Me In!" <--I laugh every time
    -Loved Rick's conversation with Michonne and the mention of Shane -- and that Shane is the father of Judith - Rick's monologue was beautiful as it showed he understood what Shane was trying to get through to him in Season 2
    -Loved the spat between Carl and Negan
    -Loved Arat -- IMO it's always great to see female Saviors since there are so many male ones -- I hope we see more of her
    -Loved Negan telling Arat "we don't do that unless they did something to do deserved it" <--brief glimpse of Negan's other side
    -Loved Rick threatening Spencer.
    -Loved that Rick still has the fight in him (the brief moments when he tightly gripped Lucielle)

There's more, but that's what I have for now...

#22 ShaneFan, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016