Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[706] Criticisms and Complaints

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by westwingnut, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

I'm sorry, I missed your point when I replied. You are right tho! Carol could lead these ladies into an awesome war!

2. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Turned out that all I had was some stupid peach pie that made no sense. Made me sick, I loved it tho!

3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Pros: Liked the ocean setting nice change of scenery.

- The sand zombies on the bridge looked awesome

- The new community showed potential, had good fighters and lots of guns. I liked that they gave them some backstory in the show versus the nil info that's in the comics. But, I don't want to see to much of them. I wonder if Carol will leave and join them sometime in the future? The place seems right up her alley. 

Cons: The dialouge between Cyndie and the little girl was reharshed shit from Carl and somebody, Rick & Morgan and Morgan and Carol. Seriously??

#43 RicksdaMan, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
  4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

ok guys, lower your eyes a bit, they weren't hiding her stomach behind fences and kitchen counters, the loss just wasn't up top, lol

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I forgot their name but you meantioned them to! The one sister killing the other so Carol had to take the oldest sister out too.

6. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Liked that Tara got out of there alive.
    Liked that they have located alot of guns (she'll tell them, they always do).
    Liked the buried sand walkers.

Not ONE dude, seemed like a pretty cheese dystonia society if you ask me, yeah yeah the other group killed all the men, boys, and babys boys? I don't buy it. (not challenging what the show said just don't like it)

Didnt like Health...in all aspects, nothin' worst then a zombie world buzzkill.

7. walkon

walkon Active Member

Found myself wondering how anyone can miss their target in broad daylight with a shotgun. . . That lady better forget hunting any rabbit or squirrel with a .22. . .lol

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

One complaint with two parts. On the women in camp, every single one of them was dressed in brown raggedy clothes. At the same time Negan, after killing all their men, let them keep a whole LOT of weapons and ammo, as seen in the armory, which doesn't make much sense.

So which is it? On Brownie Appreciation Day they just left their camp with nothing except the clothes on their back, or they raided some massive stockpile of guns and then left, but for some strange reason took nothing else with them?

I suppose there is an option 3, they left without anything but found an oceanside resort stocked with more guns than a Trump Separatist compound, but that seems less likely.

Well, one more complaint: Tara spending half an episode walking around looking bug-eyed does not acting make.

9. Nurse Greene

Nurse Greene New Member

I didn't hate the episode, but I wasn't crazy about it either. Tara is an ok character, but honestly I enjoy the main characters a lot more. There was too much time wasted in this episode; it could've also went in another direction and showed Rick's group.

I did enjoy the zombies, though. The makeup and effects were awesome. And I like Cyndie as a character.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

10. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Lol, I'm sorry, I misread your post. We're talking about the same girls. I'm a dummy. lol

11. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Odd.

12. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Wow are you intelligent. Can you not say more than "odd"? How many letters can you put into a big word? lol, If it helps you out, there are only four letters in a big word! Wow, you almost said one!!! YAY. Whos' a big boy? You are a big boy!! Yes you are!!

#52 Kevinw596, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2016
  13. westwingnut

Only one word was necessary.

14. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

And yet, one word made no sense.

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. westwingnut

No offense intended there, Socrates.

17. bambam

bambam New Member

I have read the forum for a while but have just joined to moan about the show, yes thats right.

Its annoying me that you can’t criticise the show without people telling you shouldn’t and stop watching it then etc.

Anyone with half a brain can see that its gone down hill, at the moment it is all over the place and not really that enjoyable, yes lots of filler.

It seems the writers are more interested in the destination than the journey.

The scene in the last episode when Heath and Tara are on the bridge talking and just holding back the Walkers but not getting bitten was ridiculous.

I will continue to watch but its just not that good anymore.

If you want to watch a really good show I recommend Gormarrah and Romanza Criminalia.

Peace

BamBam

18. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

The front half is always slow after the premiere. All of the pieces have to be put in place for us to really appreciate the roller coaster ride that the back half is usually. It's just a matter of opinion that I believe this episode is the new low. Not so good acting with not so good writing with not so good editing. But, they haven't jumped any sharks. It's gonna be interesting to see how it all gets brought together for AOW.

19. J K

J K Member

...sigh, I thought thunder thighs and Dr. Dre were going to bite it on the bridge but unfortunately it just turned out to be a fake out. I could not care less about the characters in this episode which was just **trigger warning** dog shit filler as usual.

After seeing Steven Ogg over a few episodes I would really have loved to see him as Negan, he's perfect for it. Much more believable and physically imposing as a total crazy phycho, he's perfect for it. JDM reminds of some doctor/lawyer harley riding wanna be weekend warrior that hangs out at Starbucks on Saturday with his brand new untouched clean leather jacket.

20. westwingnut

Actually, I was congratulating you on posting a pre-airing complaint that was taken seriously. I get a kick when that happens to me.