Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[708] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

She was probably sleeping as usual lol.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

You're saying that a lot this week. ;)
    Ok I'll stop. lol

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Laziest baby EVAR.

4. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Maggie and Daryl will have their scene. But, yes I hope we don't see him moping around during the 2nd half. That shit was already done during the 1st.

They should've cut that scene of Spencer in his house practicing his Negan's interview voice, and squeeze in M & D. The audience didn't need to see that. It wasn't had to figure out that Spencer would visit Negan from the moment he intended the ASZ.

They should've had Carl holding Judith when Olivia was shot. With both Rick's kids being in close proximity of that flying bullet. Most definitely - Rick was coming back!

5. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Was it even spaghetti Tuesday???

6. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Hey, she agreed with something I posted! Leave her alone!

[​IMG]

7. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Michonne has got Rick talked into it. They know Negan is just gonna keep picking them all off 1 by 1 anyway now.

Plus, you listen to what your woman says!

8. Aquatic Nuggets

Good episode, but if Carol doesn't drop the bullshit and address the rampant sexual tension between her and Morgan by the end of this season I don't think I can watch anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  9. calliope

calliope Active Member

They've really skipped a lot of the big "arrival" moments this season. We didn't see TF make it back to the ASZ, we didn't see Maggie and Sasha arrive at Hilltop to see what kind of reception they go. We didn't see Daryl's first moments at the Sanctuary. And now we didn't see Daryl and Jesus make it back to Hilltop and see the first Maggie-Daryl interaction. I think there are other things that could have been left out of the various episodes to give us those moments.

Overall, loved this episode though! And seeing TF reunite was surprisingly touching, especially the Daryl/Rick hug.

10. mummyman

mummyman Member

i want to kill maggie and michonne !!!! and also kill andrew lincoln and norman reedus

11. Buffalo Al

Buffalo Al New Member

She's in the Enid closet

12. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

That implies that Gimple has to write some dialogues for Daryl. You're asking Gimple to do too much. With any luck Daryl will say 20 words in all 7B.

13. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

The only real complaint I have is how little we saw of Jesus and Daryl and the fact that together they both maybe spoke a total of 10 words. They are such great characters that have been pushed to the side. Keeping my fingers crossed for that to change in the second half.

14. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

This episode would have been perfect to kill off Daryl and Judy. The writers are having major writers block.

15. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Haha. That's enough. I like Daryl but he gets propped up to much with his overall significance to TWD.

16. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I don't know about Jesus, but I'm pretty sure Daryl will have 10 minutes of screentime in all 7B, at most. And I think I'm very optimistic. And he wont have any dialogue, maybe he will grunt something when Rick asks him a question. But now that I think about that, maybe Gimple decide a grunt is too much for Daryl and he will use morse code.

17. jeffd

jeffd New Member

Kill Spencer Better

Here we are at the mid Season 7 and we still cant correctly kill a zombie? a knife to the forehead would very likely slide along the curved bone called the skull. They could have stabbed Spencer in the eye, nose, the temple. Almost anywhere but the side of the forehead. I can let this slide when the zombies are older corpses, maybe there's significant decay / osteoporosis going on, but Spencer JUST DIED. Im sure it was easier in makeup to draw a tiny line on the forehead, but come. on.

The AMC - American Morse Code. I noticed it in earlier episodes, I am a licensed HAM radio operator (btw, not that hard to get into check it out.) And I have been saying for the longest time how the rules would be different post apocalypse. HAM radios have 99% of their rules because there is so much air wave traffic and you cant interfere with another signal. But in the end days, you could do whatever you wanted, and reach very far distances. I do like that Eugene was working on a radio, maybe there is something there.

But, AMC, American Morse Code isnt what we use, we use International Morse Code. The only good reasons I can come up with are (hey its end of the world, we couldnt find a lot of options) or - Yeah, this is a weird language that even the 1% who use it wont likely know what we are doing.

The women on the Saviors recon team are just pissing me off. Not adding to the story at all. Very distracting in how stupid and annoying they (both?) act.

Lastly, Olivia. When she was shot. I half expected Carl to say, "its ok, you only shot her in the eye". ;)

18. TheWalkingMike

TheWalkingMike New Member

The magic bullet

So stupid that
    a. Negan would recognize that this was a homemade bullet.
    b. Negan would have assumed that somebody there would have made the bullet, rather than it being found when they were out getting him stuff. Or maybe they didn't turn over ALL the bullets?
    c. Rosita wouldn't just play dumb, and just say she found it or had it all along. Learn to lie, it's a zombie apocalypse...

• Like Like x 1
  19. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

My thoughts exactly.
    Speaking of which, I'm not sophisticated in regards to weapons. Did the bullet just bounce back from Lucille or was it just the shell casing?

20. stumbler

stumbler New Member

Hi, new here. Just wanted to see if anyone noticed. When Carol opened her door to show Morgan how much fruit she had, were there bananas in the room? If so where are they getting bananas in post apocalypse Va?