Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[708] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 8, 2016.

1. miltk

miltk Member

a whole wasted half season to get from pointA(rick turning into a whuss) to finding the old rick.

a character arc that should have taken longer with more depth and with better writing.

so what did we get...a smash up first episode as expected,,,and interim that BARELY saw anything of negan or even rick, only to have us catch up in the end with rick finding his old self. if i were just watching twd for the first time, i'd be asking where all the middle 15 episodes went because something was left out

2. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

I didn’t notice the bananas, but I did wonder where Carol got all the food. Did Ezekiel arrange for a delivery, or did she scrounge it herself? I would be very surprised to learn that that much food was just lying around the area around the Kingdom just waiting for Carol to pick it up.

3. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

They weren't bananas - (if you are able to freeze the shot) you can see this.
    My only complaint is the unrealistic nature of Rosita's bullet hitting Lucille.

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

She was sleeping at the table. I'm sure they just put her down for a nap.

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I know I sound like a stupid retard for pointing this out, but that's just your opinion. You can't be sure about anything, not even if the sun is going to come up tomorrow. People might get confused that it's a fact that Judith is napping.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Great. You're graduating to @sshat. Good for you.

7. Basalt

Basalt New Member

Uhm, how long does it take to get to the Hilltop? Long enough to show some major emotional quandary for Rick & Carl if something....at all....happened to Judith? DF use more than two brain cells!

We all know Gimple is an a$$hat....are trying to get a paid gig on his staff after he wrote and directed this BS loaded/crap season?

8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Wow, 11 posts since March 2013. Nice try, whoeveryouare.

9. Platix

Platix New Member

Thank God!!! Rick is back. I cant wait for the second half. Though I do think Rosita is in trouble. She's the next death I think, and that sucks because I really like her. Well either her or Tara. I'm used to watching characters that I love die but it always hurts. Rick is going to kill Negan and that is going to rock.

10. Cococboy

Cococboy New Member

So either you watched it and tried to be cool by saying you are still not watching or you didnt watch it but post in a forum for people who did watch the eposide. If you dont like the show then why bother being here?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think either Rosita or Tara will die before the season is out. I'm swaying more towards Tara though, in light of her own recent episode. Having your own episode seems to be the kiss of death on this show!

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Bwahahaha, very first post and he comes out with his no nonsense boxing gloves on. I like you. Stick around, we have happy hour sometimes. :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL Dnae your sig gif! I need to show this to my sister. We have (well had, we haven't done this in a while) a Christmas tradition where we would go out drinking, and then afterward we went on a hunt around our neighborhood for those inflatable things and we'd sneak onto peoples' property to get pics with them. We called it our "Christmas photo shoot".

• Like Like x 1