Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[708] Rate the Damn Episode!!

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 11, 2016.

?

Rate it or forever hold your peace!!

1. 10

27 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. 9

15 vote(s)
    24.2%
  3. This episode had a lot of heart.

10 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. 7

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. 6

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  7. Nah, this didn't beat all.

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  9. 2

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  10. Cardiac Arrest!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rhovanion

Rhovanion Member

10/10! Absolutely amazing episode from start to finish, made even more wonderful by that achingly beautiful reunion scene at the end. I was literally weeping like a baby when Daryl and Rick embraced each other. That stunning score made the final scene even more uplifting, hopeful and magnificent.

2. Eat Carol

Eat Carol New Member

Only diehards give this a 10. I gave it a 5 which makes it the "best" episode of the year. Rick still has the opioid shakes. Annoying. Negan reminds me of the pileated woodpecker that flew into my yard this weekend. Overacting that rivals Shaky Ricky's. Series has had no direction for too long. Been lost for years now. Who will be the new dopey group with the back acting next year. What's the end game for this show. I only watch to see how this messy written show comes to an end (hopefully with Carol getting eaten in an epic scene) and even that is getting less appealing as the writing gets lamer. Check out this review and comment thread from Forbes. Pretty accurate. No Peace Until Carol Gets Eaten!!!!