Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[710] Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I hate this episode for single handedly making it so there are less episodes left till the end. ;/

• Like Like x 1
  2. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

This episode made me glad the forum malfunctions keep us from having to talk about it.

3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Sounds like a drag already

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Gimple is screwing up Daryl so bad, I mean, making him the cat box cleaner? come on!

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Tell me about it. I was certain that the preponderance of women in the group meant that they were from Oceanside. Instead it turns out they were from SPAC (the Society of Post-Apocalyptic Cross-dressers).

6. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

The new group is 'Lord of the Flies' aged by 10 years.

I'm still intrigued though.

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I have that Queen song stuck in my head now.

8. Anniebell8389

Anniebell8389 New Member

Why is no one complaining about the horrific green screens? I feel like I'm watching a bad 80's movie.

9. calliope

calliope Active Member

I mentioned that last week as well. It's really bad. Going cheap on something like that brings down the quality of the whole thing.

10. Last_Dog

Last_Dog New Member

The entire episode felt "phoned in" Probably shot a 1000 scenes to take a long weekend this weekend OFF and left it for some poor editor to get 2 episodes from it. If it's a patchwork/hackwork just like this next week, I'll know I'm right

11. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I usually just complain about the shitty arc Gimple has given Daryl, but yeah, that green screen can't be so easily disregarded. I was like: "I need to change my glasses," because I couldn't believe they would have done something so abhorrent. But they did.

12. Ronv11

Ronv11 New Member

Too many commercials. Between the commercials and the green screen they are ruining the show. I don't think they want to show around for another season. They are just milking it , I can't even watch the show anymore because of the commercials, maybe I'll wait for to come out on DVD and watch it then but these commercials are just too much

13. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

This. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

15. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

LOL! Yes, the two CGI frames were awful indeed. Couldn't look any more fake due to bad artificial lighting on the actor.

Anyway, I'll quote my critique from the Rate it! thread:

First of all, I'd like to say that now it has become crystal clear who is going to be the one to kill Negan: Carol. Why? Because she has been lied to about the cruelty of that man and what he did to the people she loves, and since she has become very emotionally (and therefore mentally) unstable, she is going to freak out when she finds out and will certainly switch into Rambo mode.

Now, as for these past two episodes (I missed the start so I had to catch up): There has been some interesting development, but all in all their pace was too slow, which resulted in a bit of boredom. Expectations were left on a high before hiatus, and now to come back to little to no action has left me somewhat disappointed. Also, I can't stand those junkyard creeps with their artifically degenerated language and crippled emotions. I suppose they were taken straight out of the comic book, and that's why I don't read comics. ;)

• Like Like x 1