Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[712] Complaints and Criticisms!

Discussion in 'Episode 712 - Say Yes' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Dont huv cabel at muh locale YMCA!

2. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

I was trying to find 'Say Yes To The Dress' should've used a different title.

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

In all likelihood I am going to miss this Sunday's episode, and also the re-airing of the last episode, which I also missed. So I will have to wait until the next binge-watch to see them both.

Being a secretary sucks.

4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Don't you have internet to download and watch?

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Not enough Richonne sex. ;)

6. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

too many rehashing previous seasons ideas

7. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

The Knights Who Say Ni showed up near the end. :eek:

8. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

A few cheesy moments in some of the Richonne scenes.

9. Aquatic Nuggets

The fakeouts with characters dying except haha, not really, are becoming insulting to the audience's intelligence. Come on writers. It's Rick.

10. Sully

Sully Active Member

The CGI on that deer was just terrible.

It seems like every episode or two there is just some blatantly terrible CGI. I'm not really good at telling what's CGI and not, but the backdrop at the junkyard and that deer were just way too obvious. Like come on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. BlackNoise

BlackNoise Member

• That deer...
    • Rick not caring at all about getting back to Judith and Carl...
    • Michonne getting scared about Rick's death. Come on...
    • Tara's expression. I would interrogate her every single time I see her looking like that. It's too much and she needs to calm it down.
    • Rosita, Rosita, Rosita...
    • Sasha and Rosita, really?
    • I almost forgot. What's with those weirdo junkyard people??? I hate how eager Rick was to take them guns like he knows anything about them. Who even knows if they can use them properly. I just don't like those people. I understand each group needs to have their own "group personality" but WTF is up with those people, especially that woman with the weird hair? Why does she talk like that?

#11 BlackNoise, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sully

Sully Active Member

Rick obviously loves Carl and Judith, we know that, but I think he really enjoyed being out there with Michonne. It was almost like a honey moon to them, it was probably the first time they've been truly by themselves for awhile. So I understand why Rick wanted to saver it.

Michonne's reaction was a little over the top and almost uncharacteristic of her, but I think that was to show just how much she truly cares about Rick. It seemed over top to us because we knew it was a fake out. But I don't think it was a fake out intended for us...surely they wouldn't insult our intelligence like that. It was more on Michonne, and again to show the audience how attached she is to Rick.

It seems to me like those two fit together almost better than they did with their pre ZA partners. Anyone else think Rick and Michonne are a better match than Rick and Lori?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I think Lori would've been too much drama. Rick would always be checking where she was or she'd be somewhere causing trouble between other characters. Icant see Rick ever saying to Lori that they could run things together. Long live richonne!

14. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

@Sully: I totally agree with everything you wrote. As for your question, of course Rick and Michonne are a better match, as Michonne is a much nobler character, not a lying coward like Lori who deliberately hurts others only to protect her own interests.

@BlackNoise: Yes, those junkyard freaks are creeping me out. And now they supplied them with a sh*tload of weaponry. Anyone else feeling reminded of what happened in Syria with the tons of weapons that went to ISIS thanks to the U.S.? I'm getting a similar feeling here, because no one checked what links those "scavangers" have, or what their intensions are once they have more weapon power than all the other communities combined.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

@BlackNoise: Yes, those junkyard freaks are creeping me out. And now they supplied them with a sh*tload of weaponry. Anyone else feeling reminded of what happened in Syria with the tons of weapons that went to ISIS thanks to the U.S.? I'm getting a similar feeling here, because no one checked what links those "scavangers" have, or what their intensions are once they have more weapon power than all the other communities com[/QUOTE]

Yes I was expecting that runway model,(whatshername, tardis?) to grab the weapons and turn on Rick. I don't trust the junkyard people. They took all the alexandrians food and held my darling Gabriel hostage. What kind of weirdos keep a walker as a fighting dog? Poor Winslow what di he do to deserve that fate?
    For all rick & co know they could have links to the saviours and they've just armed them.
    I'm sure the crazy women of Oceanside will be better allies than this bunch of freeloaders.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I was waiting for Judith to say "UH OH", or something, when Tara was confessing. I also was expecting her to fill her diaper for Tara.

17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Not enough Glenn references. Lazy writing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Yeah, like she could give a shit.

19. Katlee

Katlee New Member

. Yes bad CGI deer I agree but clearly the dear ran away only to mysteriously pop up again to be eaten?

20. Buffalo Al

Buffalo Al New Member

What on earth were they doing on the flat roof so close together? Oh look they fell through what a surprise.