Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[713] Complaints and Criticisms!

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Whi that Neggan nut ded yet??

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sully

Sully Active Member

The CGI during Jerry's death scene was just terrible.

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

The only good thing about this episode is being able to read Zvivor's and Dior's comments about it.

4. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Same old Kingdom and Savior battle dance

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Jesus, has anyone seen Jesus?

6. westwingnut

Sounds like we need a new Countdown to Jesus thread.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Or a countdown to me meeting Jesus in May thread!

8. offrope

offrope Active Member

The nude scenes of Maggie, Rosita, Michonne, and Carol weren't on screen long enough to really enjoy. Too quick.

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Not a big complaint but does anyone else think they overuse the gimmick of beginning with a part of story out of order so you dont know whats going on ? It doesnt damage the episode but I feel they over rely on the technique to get you interested and curious at start of an episode.

10. westwingnut

The only cheesy part of the episode for me was Morgan's wimpy kick, especially after they used that montage to sell the idea that he was seething with rage.

Reminds me of a Seinfeld opener about how today's cell phones make it hard to argue with people over the phone. Instead of slamming down the receiver, you have to find a tiny button to push.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

The only way they could have made it worse is if he slipped and fell afterwards.

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This isn't a complaint, I just don't know where else to put it...and maybe it's been mentioned. I was surprised no one stopped Morgan from fully killing Richard. I know that Ezekiel trusts him and looks to him for making a lot of decisions, but not one person tried stopping him at all...it was just hard for me to believe I guess. Maybe it was the presence of the Saviors that stopped them from doing anything?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

That cracked me up, all that build up, anger, rage and frustration culminating in that puny, little kick. I couldn't help raising my eyebrows.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

I was wondering the same thing. It was indeed really odd, I mean they just stood there and Ezekiel called out a few times, but that was it. I kept saying to myself "why is no one stopping him?" I do think your theory regarding the Saviors might be one reason. Or maybe because he had gone rogue and they were so shocked that they kind of "froze", not knowing what to do, or rather knowing that it would have been uselessl? In any case, it was a little hard to believe.

#14 Woodstock, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  15. warhorse78

warhorse78 New Member

I just didn't like the fact it was Morgan who told Carol what happened when he wasn't there, nor was he ever there to really know Glenn or Abraham like Carol knows them. I just think it should have been someone that witnessed the attack and were really good friends with Glenn, I would have preferred it be Maggie or Michonne that told Carol what had happened.

16. mlmcasual

mlmcasual New Member

Everything WRONG with the Walking dead can be summed up from three pictures from this episode.. The ONE thing you should have in apocalyptic genre is decent gun handling. Not only does walking dead repeatedly fail, they ruin the show because apparently despite all the money/fame the show gets, they can't hire a "technical expert" to instruct the actors on BASIC gun handling.

Here in one scene.. three pics that summarize-

[​IMG]
    Here is Benjamin getting "to the ready" position and has his finger squeezing the trigger... FAIL....# 1

[​IMG]
    Two seconds later as they move out to scout... There is Benjamin with his finger squeezing the trigger and now walking directly behind his bud pointing it at his head.. EPIC FAIL..

[​IMG]
    And now we have Benjamin 20 seconds later rounding a corner and he is STILL walking behind his mate and pointing his gun right at his mate's head.
    Fail beyond belief.. Seriously, just cringe worthy inexcusable lazy technical directing.

So THIS is a hardened group that survived the Apocalypse?? and they don't even bother to show some idiot kid not to squeeze his trigger and point it at at his friends head??. Neagan's group did them a favor by taking out Benjamin.. obviously Benjamin would have killed someone in their own group eventually.,