Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[713] Rate The Alphagetti Gobbler!!

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 12, 2017.

?

Rate it or date it!!

1. Buried the competition!!

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  2. 9

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. 8

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Good enough to bury my doubts

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. 2

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bury your heads in shame!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Good episode with lots of progress and character development with Carol and Morgan...and even Ezekiel.

And Nabila pissed her pants!!!

What more could you want in an episode. I'll give it a 9.1

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

This was definitely a 9. It gave so much to talk about. I didn't see both Ben and Richard dying but it lead to several characters getting ready to fight. Carol knows the truth and is ready to fight. Even Ezekiel sees what needs to happen now. And Morgan was everything in this episode.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

It was damn near perfect. I have not felt this tense during an episode in quite some time. A 9 without a doubt

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I gave it an 8.

I would've liked to have seen more sympathy from Gavin. He knows his crew thinks he's too soft with Ezekiel, so when the cantaloupe count is off by just one, he thinks he's in a position where he needs to show some strength, which escalates Richard's plan.

In the next supply meeting, Gavin takes the news of Benjamin's death harder. He not only orders the Savior dick to walk back to Sanctuary, he also apologizes to Ezekiel and says Benjamin was a good kid.

I thought it awfully convenient that Morgan, on his rant, just happened to kick the box that Richard hid the cantaloupe. Would've preferred if Morgan had suspicions about Richard's behavior and actions and did some detective work.

I didn't expect Richard to die yet, especially by Morgan's hand.

• Like Like x 2
  6. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Great episode to push the Kingdom to joining the upcoming war. Hated to see Benjamin and Richard go but it woke up Morgan and Carol.

7. LilaLurker

LilaLurker New Member

Really suspenseful episode. I gave it a 9!

8. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I gave it a 9 as well.

Didn't expect Benjamin to die :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I thought it was predictable and drawn out.

10. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

8+. Good to see Morgan and Carol are not only back in the fight, but have faced reality.

And they advanced the story without resorting to cryptic language, bad green screens, or other gimmicks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I give this one a 9. It was the best episode of the season, and this is from someone who hates bottle episodes too. Good to see them fully utilizing the talents of Lennie James.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

From the earlier setup I thought it was going to be Richard OR Benjamin. What surprised me was when they also killed Richard too.

The whole episode gave me more of the old school Walking Dead feel which is another reason I really liked this one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I should have known someone else would die. It was obvious when the truck stopped at the shopping carts that Richard was responsible for it. Too obvious that he was going to die.

14. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I gave it a 9 for all the reasons the other 9 raters gave.

15. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

This episode was way better than last week's episode. I like seeing Carol coming back to lead Ezekiel's army.

16. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

I liked this one a lot better than so far this half season. Not much more to add from what has been said. Solid 8 for me.

My only quibbles are the (non) reaction of the Kingdomers when Morgan killed Richard ("Morgan, stop that" about sums it up) and the cardboard skulled walkers we are getting now. If their bones are deteriorating that much now then there would break apart walking, seems to me.

17. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I gave it a 9 as well, for all the above stated reasons.

I think it was kind of obvious that it had to be Benjamin dying to get Ezekiel to fight, so that was no surprise when he was killed. But I didn't see it coming that way, with Richard setting it up. That was a surprise angle. And Morgan killing him - whoa.

Also, a little disappointed with how bluntly Morgan broke the news of Glenn and Abe to Carol. He could have been a little nicer, geez.

18. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Pros: Morgan told Carol the truth - don't be concerned about everyone else now, when you wanted to be left alone a few days ago.

Awww! Morgan ever the gentleman. He wants to excort her to the ASZ

Jared is such a di*k. Playing with Morgan's stick like that.

They brought a gf for either Ezekiel or Jerry.

Finally Benjamin's dead.

WTF!!! Finally, my boy is back - and its about damn time. Gavin was scared sh*tless when Morgan stepped to him after killing Richard. Who wouldn't be. Beating a man to death with a bat is easy - strangling one....whole different ballgame

Cons: Carol killing walkers with a street sign. Was I supposed to be impressed? Maggie already did that back in S4

I wanted Richard to last longer than his comic counterpart - too bad.

I don't buy Morgan strangling Richrd to death and everyone just looks on in horror.

Now, that Ezekiel is having all his limpy moments from the comics. I hope when the war starts there will not be any repeat scenes. I thought Benjamin's death was going to shake him up to his core, but, I still have concerns. What will it take with this man???

Overall, this episode was good but still predictable. Gave an 8

19. WebbieD

WebbieD Member

I did like it better than last week's but could not go higher than a 8.

Pro's
    *****The episode had good flo and a few surprises.
    *****Glad to see Carol back, did good as always.
    ***** Morgan finally telling Carol about Glen and Abe.
    Cons...
    ****Like most have said, kingdom would not of just stood there and did nothing why Morgan killed Richard, they did not
    even know what Richard had done at that time.
    **** Also, Morgan killing Richard was not justified, he was pretty much a good guy badly stressed and Morgan, Rosita,
    Daryl and most have done worse by mistake. I would of rather seen the saviors kill them both. It lowered my opinion
    of Morgan not raised it, if that is what it was suppose to do.
    **** Too many bottled episodes, I mean yes it is a large group and I am sure they all have schedules but other than Rick
    most of the main cast only get one liners. Once in a while ok but so many make the show fill disconnected.
    I was expecting to see Hilltop group also.
    *****Way Way too many commercials! Shame on AMC.

20. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Finally got to watch it. Gave it a10, primarily because as someone said above,it was like an original TWD episode. Would have given it a 12 if that were possible.

Tension ran through almost every moment of the episode. I would not have thought viewer hatred of the saviors and viewer desire for vengeance could have grown more, but the first 15-30 minutes alone escalated that feeling, and made me wish I could jump into the screen to help join thefight to kill those bastards.

After Benjamin's brutal and totally unnecessary death at the hands of the Savior's long-haired punk-ass, there cannot be a viewer, however pacifist, who does not want to see the rapid, brutal annihilation of the saviors. This episode cut to the heart of the emotions of TWD survivors more than any episode has in a long, long time.

I really felt for Richard when his plan got Benjamin killed instead of him, as he expected. Morgan killing him was shocking and showed a return of Morgan's insanity. On some level, maybe Richard wanted to die, but Morgan's apology to the Saviors was just wrong. Such a deep, complex story line. Morgan was wrong to kill Richard to kow tow to the Savior -- and he was clearly losing it did so. I love that his anger has returned. The the scene where Morgan told Carol the truth about the saviors, and his intent, was so moving. Carol joining the Kingdom was awesome.

So deep, so complex a story! A marvel of story telling and incredible acting, just like TWD was when the series started. I loved every minute of it. Now I am re-hooked. Unlike so many dull episodes of recent seasons, this episode was a re-watch, re-watch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1