Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[713] Rate The Alphagetti Gobbler!!

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 12, 2017.

?

Rate it or date it!!

1. Buried the competition!!

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  2. 9

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. 8

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Good enough to bury my doubts

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. 2

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bury your heads in shame!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Glad to see the show go back to the supreme storytelling of earlier seasons. The progression of morgans character came at just the right time, same with Carol. I was very upset at the loss of Benjamin I feel he could've developed into a very interesting character, but for me, he was the reason for Ezekiel to get fully on board with the fight against the saviours. This episode felt a bit rushed, so much happened in what felt like a very short time,maybe that's because of the shift in two main characters and the two deaths.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I agree with all your sentiments - except that I think Morgan realised Richard wanted to die and that him killing him would be more convincing to the Saviours that the Kingdom would now tow the line...I believe Morgan is now fully on board with the fact that they need to be wiped out. Definitely the best episode for a long while! Carol was awesome too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Poor Mika, was trying to quote you, but it didn't work. At any rate, that's an interesting idea about Morgan killing Richard. I agree. And I think, just maybe, Richard wanted to die anyway.

4. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I gave it a 9 - it was a really great episode with lots of good character moments.
    Morgan was really interesting in this episode. I just hope, he manages to get some grip on his anger this time and going completely crazy again. Maybe Carols example will help him.

Benjamins death was hard, but I guess, it had to be him in order to get Ezekiel involved. Richard death wasn't that surprising to me. I thought , Morgan would kill him, when they where in Richards room.

Carol is back - yay. Now the saviors don't stand a chance:). But for her the same applies as for Morgan, I hope, she find a balance, she can live with.

Ezekiel had some really great moment too, I just love that character. And Nabila is such a sweety - I just hope she gets over her fear of Shiva.

5. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

This was a great episode. I agree with what everyone has said. It was just...wow!
    • Morgan's flashbacks and the return of "clear" Morgan
    • The if-looks-could-kill glare he gave Richard.
    • Richard's and Benjamin's death were shocking. Especially Benjamin's--I really liked him.
    • Ezekiel realizing now that he has to fight.
    • Morgan telling Carol what really happened with Rick's group and the Saviors. I always felt it would be best if Morgan told Carol, considering that he's the one that made her question herself.
    • Knowing that our "Queen Bitch" Carol is back -- the moment with her and Ezekiel in the end was beautiful.
    • This really felt like an episode from earlier seasons--very suspenseful and emotional. I had the feels!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

10/10 - Loved every part of it.

Glad Carol is back on track, also it was about time for Morgan to wake up. Benjamin was like a son to him (also shown by the writers when Morgan confused his real son's and Benjamin's names), so that wake-up call hit him very hard. No wonder all the held back emotions boiled up at once and surfaces in an act of violence in the end.

I wasn't shocked when Benjamin was shot, because we could see this one coming (him having the hots for a girl was the warning sign for him being targetted by the writers). I just find it sad to lose such a likeable character.

I loved the scene where Morgan put it all together (the grave etc.), realizing it was Richard's doing. However, watching him execute revenge like that, well, that was a shocker (I'm glad the director no longer dwells in gruesome details). At least he gave Richard what he wanted: a way to earn the Saviors' trust back, so that they could cover their real intentions.

Finally Ezekiel is on the "Let's get rid of the Savoirs" wagon as well. Tensions are rising...

Once again, I couldn't agree more with everything you wrote.

• Like Like x 1
  7. tehwalkingdead

Gave it a 2.

Stop it with the ****ing bottle episodes. We can handle more than one storyline in an episode.

Pros: Character Deve....yada yada yada, Morgan brutally killing someone, The anticipation that something interesting might happen next episode.

Cons: Probably nothing interesting will happen next episode. Its a tedious, meandering march to a confrontation. It could have been so much quicker without losing quality.

8. Platix

Platix New Member

I gave it a 9 becuz I can feel the tides changing against Negan. I feel that his days are numbered as the feared megalomaniac that he is. It's about time IMO. I know many viewers like him just where he is, but I just want to punch him in the throat, and shove Lucille up his a$$.

9. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

@DocCovington

Thank you! And I agree fully with you about Morgan's relationship with Benjamin....the way he confused his name with his real son's was so telling and also very haunting. All that time he was holding all hose emotions in and it came right out in such a violent way.

I feel saddened about the loss of Benjamin too. He was a likable character and I was looking forward to seeing what else he would do on the show.

Richard's death scene...wow. I know it sounds mean but when Morgan knocked him out--I cheered. I was upset with Richard that his actions cost Benjamin's life. I understand he meant well as he wants to start a war and get rid of the Saviors, but his execution was all wrong and cost him his and Benjamin's life. But when Morgan went in for the kill--I was shocked!

Ezekiel had to see it for himself why he needs to be a part of the war. Being neutral will only get you so far.