Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[716] Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Ep. 716 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 28, 2017.

1. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

I haven't (never heard of it even) but it sounds really good. Thanks for the heads up, I've been looking for a new show to watch :D

2. Col. Matrix

Col. Matrix New Member

i've been watching Man in the High Castle and was thinking similar thoughts, that so much happens to advance the plot in MHC every episode, hell every scene the plot advances and develops...whereas in TWD there can be 3 episodes where the plot has barely advanced at all.

The endless flashbacks with Sasha were pointless, couldn't tell if they were flashbacks to real events, a dream while nodding off in the dark space (which turned out to be coffin, or effects of suicide drug. But it didn't matter which because they had little point and took up half the show.

3. tommycee

tommycee Member

Haha, I'll see you there!

This is exactly what I predict to happen. Im glad someone else out there can relate, rather than saying how ridiculous it is that I haven't yet watched every episode.

I almost started it last night, but opted for a cold war doco lol.

By the way, we may have already crossed paths at a Buffy or Angel convention, considering your handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Season 3 starts right away, too. Stars Jennifer Anniston's husband.

#44 Biffster, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  5. Col. Matrix

Col. Matrix New Member

it is kind of like the A-Team.

6. warhorse78

warhorse78 New Member

I have a cousin that loves the show, and she tried so hard to get me to watch it. Like you, season 1 was kind of boring so I lost interest. And then she had me sit down to watch the infamous Red Wedding, and I was actually sick to my stomach that people would call this entertainment. It took a friend one night to show me stuff on Ayra and Dany on youtube, and I started to watch more and more of those videos, and then I watched the last half of season 6 with him, and I am now a fan thanks to the awesome season finale. In the end, after catching up, while Arya was originally my favorite, Tyrion now is my absolute.

And the funny thing, The Walking Dead was that way for me too. I sat down so long ago to watch the premier, and me being a horse lover, was appalled at the ending of episode one, so I never bothered watching it again until I got invited to a birthday party back in 2015 and my friend's daughter was watching it, and it was around Sanctuary that got me hooked. I was originally a fan of Michonne, but now, Carol is my favorite.

Some shows I think is good to see how we change and mature over the years. It just takes that right person and the right time to get you involved.

7. ravenflight

ravenflight New Member

I found the Sasha flashback scenes distracting. I get what they were trying to do, and I'm not sure how they would have done it differently, but I just didn't like it.