Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

8-14 Promos And Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Tony Davis, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Asked in the other thread...

I'm thinking when Rick said "you and me", he's saying there is a problem between the two of them and they will wait until after the war to solve it. Which could be why Morgan leaves.

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Negan is tied up on a wheel cart and is towed by Jadis, having Lucille on her back!
    I wonder what kind of 'torture' is Jadis going to do on Negan. Can it be slowly lowering Negan down to the meat grinder?
    Can't wait.

6. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

It seems pretty clear to me that Rick means you and me will finish this Savior thing right now since we are the only ones who can really fight here.
    Unless I missed some nuanced subtle other part it seems obvious,they are there and lets just kill them all right now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Depends on the first word. If he said "when this is finished....you and me" it comes across as if he's saying "when this is finished you and I are going to hash something out". I might be imagining the "when" though.

Could also be trick editing, sort of the way they used to do the season trailers.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

What I heard was we "will finish this".

Butt yeah they do trick things out too much for me too.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

814 first minutes....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

ohhhhhh so Simon has no clue that Jadis is alive and well!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I replayed the sneak peek a handful of times where she is rolling Negan around while strapped to a mechanic's creeper...it makes me laugh.

13. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

here are the youtube versions

14. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

OK That last one of Jadis is just insane!?

Was this supposed to be during the initial killing of the group which seemed to take place in 5 seconds where they stood or was it more recent and they went back looking for negan?

Also not for nuthin she did seem to have the Night Shirt on under her Dump Wear though she also had no pants on in this shot either?

Or is it yet another stupid time shift thing where we see Jadis now in her little She Shed Tiny House alone in the dump but for Lucille?

WTF?????

15. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

OH and the negan wheeled bondage is priceless!

16. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

That was a flashback. And the irony is that people were asking how she ended up in her nightgown lol. It is telling us that Simon wasn't going to leave anyone alive. Somehow she got away, saw one of her people in a pool of blood, and hid him so SHE can lie in it and play dead.

As for that house she lives in? I think its an empty container at the dump. She is surrounded by garbage yet lives in absolute cleanliness. I would kill for a room like that. Love the Lucille against the wall though. Im guessing she has Negan tied up safe somewhere.

A

• Like Like x 1
  17. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Sort of my point about the Nite gown,I was the only one standing by the thought that she was wearing it all along but I still dont understand why?

And yes her little clean room is a shocker for sure especially but the bloody bat up in there!
    negan also looked like he is in a clean container on the creeper?

Talk about a Split Personality with Jadis.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Ummm about wearing nightgowns under clothing and the why. SOME people. I won't say who to protect their identity, MAY wear a nightgown under their work clothes, err i mean fighting clothes, for the purpose of walking in the door after a long day at the office,,,errrr i mean the dump and scavenging, and having the ability to be able to walk in their front door, errr i mean their dump container, and strip off said clothes and be one step closer to falling into their recliner,,,,err i mean pile of junk, and relaxing. It MAY even be possible in today's standards.

Split personality is being NICE where Jadis is concerned lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The windows in the clean room make me wonder if this is part of the bunker system Simon asked Jadis if she knew about. I don't think a storage container would have windows.

Did Jadis strip her outer clothing because she had been laying in the blood of a dead person and she already knows that that stuff can be deadly? But then it really doesn't make sense why she didn't find something clean to protect her feet from injuries in that charnel house.

Also, now I'm wondering if the blood of the dead is already highly virulent as soon as it comes out of a freshly dead person. If so, then I imagine the blood of the living also is highly dangerous.

This episode looks GOOD!!!!!

P.S. Probably nothing but a light shift under her protective clothing because of the humidity.

20. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

All the Rage right now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#20 EZD, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1