Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[801] Rate it at your mercy!!

Discussion in 'Episode 801 - Mercy' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 20, 2017.

?

Rate it or date it.

1. 10

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Oh Mercy, what a ride!!

7 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. 7

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. 6

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  6. 5

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. 4

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  8. Put this episode out of its Mercy

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  9. 2

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. 1

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  1. Smorbie

Smorbie New Member

I gave it an 8. It was great to see the gang working together so well. But, WAY too much speechifying, and someone should have put a plug in Negan's mouth by now. It's open enough.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

It's just that its ALL OVER the place. You can't escape it. Even in the shoutbox. There are other people that enjoyed the episode and those that didn't are shitting all over the place here. It's making coming here and enjoying just talking about the show no fun. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I have to watch again before I say more, I've only seen it once so far, under somewhat distracting conditions while I was travelling on the road, but my first impression was perhaps in the 8 range.

A prompt start to the war that included just about every main and recurring character. I wish they would have edited Gregory's fall a bit so that it actually showed him tumbling. Overall solid.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I gave it a 9 bitches because I can!!

I loved my sweetie giving Gregory the implied verbal FU!!

I loved that my sweetie acknowledged the lobster bib!

And Rick - I could watch him ask Negan "really....you're going to make me count?" over and over again. And I cracked up when he basically got to 7 and said f*ck it!!

Also Rick with the Polaroid camera - B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Hell I even liked the scene with Darylina yanking the savior by the collar, killing him off camera and then having him sit on the car smoking dead dudes cigarette. And that is saying something that I like a scene with Daryl!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

45 minutes of nothing. Not sure how they can **** it up so hard still when Fear the Walking Dead, the much better Walking Dead show at the moment get so much SHIT but has better phasing than this show that becomes more and more a old dog that need to be put down but the entertainment business will insist on about 12 seasons for the poor mutt.

It is a 5. I do not see how FTWD get all the shit and less viewers while Walking Dead is just a badly roleplayed version of the comic these days with some added in characters some players wanted to play cause they where cool.

6. Neuropyramidal

I loved it when sweetie Rick had a dream about Bob Miller.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Do you mean when Rick had a dream about sweetie Bob Miller?

8. Neuropyramidal

I smell the sweet aroma of some Rickob Griller in the near future.

9. Mell95

Mell95 Member

I gave it a 10, simply because i enjoyed it !! i dont need to reason that !! it was just a great episode and it had almost everything in it: action, emotion, quotes, and most of the characters equally involved !!
    there are some episodes that i love more, but this one worked for me too, so why not a ten?!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Smorbie

Smorbie New Member

That's the best explanation I've heard so far. Thank you for that.

I thought the show was great, other than their leavin ol' Yodeling Negan alive.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I gave it a 5--as an average b/w one high score and one low one. I loved the planning and smarts involved in taking out guards/lookouts. (Though it does make Rick's "Only 1 person has to die" statement a bit false.) The visuals were spectacular. I also love how seamlessly our group now works together. There were also some really lovely moments b/c characters: Rick and Maggie; Carol and Daryl; Michonne and Carl. I continue to love the acting on this show.

My complaints largely echo what a number of you have said: supposedly smart characters proceeding to do stupid things, like not shoot the one person who had to die. The thing is, I know the show can't kill him off like that, esp. in 8.1. So have him stay inside; gotta think they have a bullhorn in there. Show Rick desperately angling for any view of him. Go ahead and send the lieutenants out there; I thought it was effective when he reeled off their names and they were surprised. (Also loved when Eugene started to speak and Rick basically shut him down.) Then tease with the door opening a bit, leading Rick (and us) to think maybe he's gonna come out--only to shove the sniveling Gregory out onto the deck. Everything with him could have unfolded as it did. Writers, please stop assuming that we just can't get enough of Negan doing his lean-and-taunt shtick.

13. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Love and hugs Lady. How are you doing?

14. cycles

cycles Member

9 for me. Good tension, decent action and a bit of a win for Rick and his gang.

After months of no TWD it was all I needed.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Love and hugs back to you! I'm doing great! All better. The only thing is that I don't think I will ever be able to wear my treasured rings for that hand anymore. :mad::D

My adventure for today is a 4-hour drive with a friend to enjoy walking through my "new house." All I have to do is actually win it. :D

https://www.stjude.org/give/dream-home/fresno.html

https://deyoungproperties.com/floorplans/residence-220i/

I hope you are having loads of fun, too. <3