Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

802 - Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Damned straight.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Not enough...................................

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

wait for it...................................................................

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

you know dontcha?

This guy............
    [​IMG]
    Not enough.....Never enough.....
    JESUS!!!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Nawt enuf Neegun shewteeng.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I don't know why Gimple always puts in those art house moments, IE. the close ups of the main cast at the beginning and end of this episode, but its annoying.

The beginning of the Kingdom's attack on that Savior camp should've happened in this episode instead of the ending of the S8 premiere.

What happened to Arat? I expected her to be in charge of one of those Savior camps.

Tara and Jesus have a LENGTHY debate on the moralities of killing the enemy. Of course, the Savior whom Jesus defended temporarily gets the upper hand and destroys pregnancy medication (wait, Maggie's pregnant?!) But Jesus still hasn't learned his lesson, and he stops Morgan from killing Jared, the Savior who murdered Benjamin.

And what's a TWD episode without flashbacks? We get a few Rick and Morgan ones from S6.

Daryl has gone from Rick's second-in-command to his sidekick. Daryl should've led one of the attack groups against the Saviors.

Eric gets a heroic death, instead of the realistic one he got in the comic book.

I wasn't surprised by Morales' return. Its too convenient that Morales would head to Washington D.C. if he was cut off from his original destination of Birmingham, Alabama.

Still, this episode was far better than the S8 premiere.

#7 Rapscallion, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I have not been too impressed with either of the S8 episodes so far. There's just nothing that is compelling me to want more, nor is their a story that is truly gripping me. I'm not even all too earger to discuss the show. I find it difficult to even discuss on this forum. I was so excited for Morales' return and it just fell flat. Morgan going into 'video game shooter- invincibility mode' was the highlight of the episode. Aaron's scenes and how events played out, made no sense. Zeke and Carol's dialog was annoying. There was no point behind havinh the guy who pissed himself even in a scene. It wasn't even remotely surprising. What the eff is going on?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

They lost the plot lol
    82 was much better than the premiere, I'll give it that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Did the good old station that Rick and his commandos attack last time double, tripple or quadraple in numbers? Or how else did they take it out last time! Also. What the hell is Negans gameplan? The guy lack the leadership of Rick, charisma of Maggie and rules by fear and seems to be more warlord than leader. Proctor in FTWD is a Negan light but he has ambitions of building a state in northern Mexico and southwestern USA. Taking over waterplants and such. What do Negan have?

EDIT : Also I presume that the attack on the outpost Rick and his ASZ:_ers attacked was meant to drag them out and delay t hem while the back team went inside to find the heavy machine guns, conveniently enough spliting up twice so they ended up being lone. Also Morales talking about "The Saviours is coming". What? From where? Negans compound is surrounded by zombies, 2 other outposts is attacked along with this so what Saviours is coming? And why is it a suprise that he would try to call for help? Who is coming?

#10 Marc, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  11. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Well based on the preview that I saw a crapload of saviors thats who.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

2questions
    If most of the Alexandrians and the hilltop and kingdompeople don't know each other. How do they they know who not to shoot? They all look the same and I didn't notice any coloured arm bands.

How do they control shiva? They can't point her at a bad guy and whisper"eat him" in her ear and expect her to come back afterwards.
    These things bother and distract me.

13. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

They had colored armbands,look again.

Tigers can just tell?

• Like Like x 2
  14. MommaJ

MommaJ New Member

Where did all of these weapons come from? And unlimited ammunition? And why are they shooting 8 million bullets into a very small space and not hitting ANYONE?

Why are the zombie mobs the same demographics.. same height, same hair, and did they all shop at the same store just before dying? How come there are no baby zombies? Or toddler zombies? Or elderly zombies with walkers? Oh, that's a funny thought...walkers with walkers!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Rick "borrowed" the weapons from the Oceanside community. I'm sure there are no hard feelings about that. :p

16. Dulak

Dulak Member

was actually a decent episode - sure I could be nit picky but overall an absorbing watch.

17. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

The armbands are coated with tiger repellent.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. len112

len112 Member

And the Tiger is bulletproof !

19. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Kevlar fur

• Funny Funny x 1