Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[803] Praise & Positivity

Discussion in 'Episode 803 - Monsters' started by GrungeMan, Nov 3, 2017.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Even monsters deserve some love

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

A new baby!

3. cycles

cycles Member

It was not my favourite episodes but I’ll praise the performances by Andrew Lincoln and Lennie James. I watched a second time for that reason alone.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh Morgan. He's going over the edge again. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mell95

Mell95 Member

he's been the MOST unstable character in the show !! it's not about killing or not killing, being a savage or moral......it's about being steady....all other characters changes GRADUALLY !! and they just dont change phases all the time !! but this is the way Morgan is !!
    *sigh.....:(

#5 Mell95, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't see him lasting much longer. Which will be a sad day for me. :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Some really good moments - Lennie James were great. I hate to see Morgan going over the edge again, but Lennie played it wonderful.
    I will miss Eric, he hadn't a big role, but I liked him - poor Aaron. Mabye Gracie kann give him some stability . I really like the thought of him taking care of her.
    And I know, I sound like a broken record, but I just love Ezekiel. The end left me somewhat worried. I don't think, that he will die (at least not yet), but I worry for Shiva.
    I'm somehow glad, that the captured saviors will be an issue for a while. It is a tough decision and a dangerous one and it deserves some screentime. I still understand both sides - Jesus is the voice of reason and humanity, Tara and Morgan of practicability and safety, both sides have good arguments.

• Like Like x 1
  8. batongal

batongal Active Member

Love Daryl's new operative kill first, ask no questions later.
    Tara sticking up for Morgan and telling him he was right was a nice touch.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Aaron's acting wasEPIC. I was crying too. I'm glad we didn't see Walker Eric. That would've been too much.
    Aww for gracie
    The king isn't dead, long live the king!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

As much as I side with Jesus, I have to give Daryl some major props. I imagine Daryl basically represents the viewer at this point by saying "I know who he is, and it doesn't matter one bit" - my wife actually laughed out loud and gave an emphatic THANK YOU!

I am really happy Daryl is becoming much more interesting again and that we're finally seeing the lingering effects of his trauma from being held captive at the Sanctuary.

Also:

- Yeah, Aaron and Eric was definitely a highlight and this is only going to give more depth to Aaron, who while awesome, really needed a defining moment as a character for a while now.

- Andrew Lincoln acted his ass off. Glad Morales came and went.

- Gregory is shaping up to be just like his comic counterpart - which is a good thing. The actor is really bringing Gregory's spinelessness right off the pages haha. Maggie telling him to shut up was great!

11. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Pretty sweet. We finally got to find those browning .50 caliber machine guns Rick was looking for. Too bad the kingdom was on the receiving end of the machine guns. The war is ONN