Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[805] Complaints and Criticgasms

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Josh MacDermhat iz so stoopid for nut kiling all thoz sanctuaryites...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Too much leaning!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would say not enough Jesus but that is pretty much a no brainer.....amirite????

So I will just say......

Not enough Dwight

And I am being serious. I want to see more from this character. I actually think at this stage of the game he is one of the more interesting characters on the show

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I just wanna know if we'll even see Carl or Michonne during the remainder of the first half of the season.

5. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

Not enough Zombaes.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

This show makes no sense. Especially the shoot out between Judith and

... who I can't believe is a Savior now!

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. WarmShadow

WarmShadow New Member

Why on earth do I seem to be seeing more extras than characters we have all devoted seven years towards?! Where is Judith? Where is Carl? I am bored of this constant endless fighting and want to see some emotional and touching stuff. Scrap the comics and the accuracy, I WANT THE WALKING DEAD TO COME BACK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. batongal

batongal Active Member

Gabe could have shot Negan dead right there, that would have been his "purpose" but Nooooooooo. Pfft.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Goats gotta eat too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

"I am bored of this constant endless fighting"

I'm gonna go out on limb here and say everyone in the zombie apolcalypse feels the same.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

Gabe's purpose should have been to open the door to the trailer and let the dead sort everything out! That would have been a fruitful death!

• Like Like x 4
  12. Last_Dog

Last_Dog New Member

Anyone catch in the earlier scene with crazy glasses guy and the King - Right before the attempted assassination he says something like "...head on a pike would do just fine. Maybe i'll break up a little, avoid the obvious symmetry .." then he he gets SPLIT PERFECTLY IN HALF? It's symbolic for expect some unexpected direction and balance as the story continues, NOPE just kidding! #lastMinuteSave

13. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

My complaint is actually for next episode... I'm not exactly happy to see Tara and Daryl recycle the exact same plan that Rosita had, resulting in Sasha's death. I try to be open to the series and LOVED this episode, but why is Tara and Daryl making the same stupid call as Rosita and Sasha???

While I enjoy the idea of conflict within the Militia I am just so irked by Daryl. This is not the best way to handle his character at all and there were so many other sources of disagreement that could have been explored between him and Rick other than randomly wanting to kill innocent people...

It's a shame Daryl's logic got compromised for the sake of developing an already immensely developed character (Rick) and in a redundant way (we always know Rick will strive to preserve his humanity and we don't need Daryl to act stupid to remind us of that).

At least the fight was enjoyable.

14. carolsubmissive

carolsubmissive Active Member

I kinda liked this episode!

It had a couple layers, Gabe could've killed Negan but he knew killing Negan would lose him the chance of getting to Dr Carson.

I kind of like the way that Negan is anti-war, he plays a larger than life character (No different to king Ezekiel) to try and prevent chaos. Obviously he's more of a dictator and goes to great lengths to subdue other communities but if that's the way that's worked then...

Criticisms are that it' still awfully disjointed, I feel like they've been too ambitious with the scale of the show within the time frame they have! The cast is huge and we're only seeing glimpses of character interaction which is killing character development

15. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I tried really hard with this ep but no, i couldn't stick with it. This has never happened before but this ep was really, really tedious. I even waited 24 hrs to rewatch it and i was just as bored as I was last night. This ep didn't move the plot forward at allthe only thing that kept my attention was the rich, Daryl fight and why Gabriel didn't shoot negan when he had so many chances. Enough war already it's too long and drawn out.