Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[805] Title and First Minutes Discussion

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It goes without saying [or I wish it did] that this thread will probably contain spoilers. If you don't want to see, hear, or feel up any spoilers in their crotch area.....DON'T READ :p

So, below I will post the first 3+ minutes of episode 805. Discuss them at your will. I would like to first just say that I saw a lot of speculation on social anxiety media claiming that this was a flashback to Gabriel's church in S5. This is not the case. Its a flashback to Gabe's church in ASZ.

Here is St Sarah's interior [Gabe's S5 church]:

[​IMG]

And here is the ASZ church interior:

[​IMG]

Here is the first minutes, showing the ASZ church interior:

Secondly, "The Big Scary U".......what do you frogs imagine this title refers to? A U shaped band of walkers? The big scary Urinal? A piece of machinery at the Sanctuary? The shape of the moat??

And who utters the phrase?

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

As the episode synopsis says ''With war raging all around him, we get a close look at Negan and the lives of the Saviors during the conflict through a familiar set of eyes.'', my guess is that 'big scary U' refers to Negan. 'U' is 'you' and I think it might come from the mouth of Gabe when he and Negan has a dialogue when they are trapped in that room together. I further speculate that Gabe is trying to remove the mask of Negan by saying something like ''Under that big scary you, I can see you are just as insecure as anyone else. You are just putting up a scary front to hide your own fear and to control others.''

And, who is/are that ''familiar set of eyes''? Judging from the preview, I think it includes Dwight and Eugene. Temporarily without Negan, it looks like there is an early power struggle among the lieutenants.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Neuropyramidal

Yeah there is definitely civil unrest going on there without old Neggie Neeg. I too felt the 'familiar set of eyes' would at least partially or fully be Eugene and Gabe.

4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I feel like the title is some weird thing Eugene would utter...

I imagine Dwight might get Eugene in on his double agent action plan and probably calls Eugene out for something afterwards, like being a coward even after being solicited to help his friends and bring down Negan...

Eugene might say something like "I am not like you, I am not a graduate of the big scary U" as in university, which could be the sanctuary or maybe the zombie apocalypse in general.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Neuropyramidal

Ohhh, I hadn't thought of the University angle.....

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

During their fight Rick to Daryl waving his hands in a mocking manner
    [​IMG]
    and sarcastically calling Daryl "the big scary u"

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think it’ll be Gregory talking about the Unknown.

8. batongal

batongal Active Member

I imagined the Big Scary U was Negan referring to Gabriel. Gabe was sort of boasting that he was at the outpost that night and taking part in the murder of Negan's men.

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1