Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[806] Complaints and Cataclysms

Discussion in 'Episode 806 - The King, the Widow, and Rick' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I em don with thos show!

Sea yew tomorow!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Tew moch acshun, not enuff charicture deevelupmint.

Tew manee speechuz. Need moar acshun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Ugh. I don't like how Ezekiel keeps seeing visions of Shiva in a dress...

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I just don't get why Judith is now in her teens, yet Maggie still isn't showing.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Not enuf garbage pail kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. cycles

cycles Member

I love this show but c’mon writers.

Rick put himself in the hands of the Heapsters and they locked him naked in a container. Michonne snuck around with a Katana instead of shooting the two Saviors immediately; the kid followed Carol into the jungle and almost got himself killed; Carl almost got himself killed trying to free walker souls; Maggie brought the saviors inside the hilltop compound, secured only with rope; and Daryl goes off half cocked with a few sticks of dynamite and an army of four.

At least Carol didn’t do anything dumb. Maybe the writers will keep Carol safe so that she can save everybody from their own stupidity. It wouldn’t be the first time.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sully

Sully Active Member

I'm the first one to defend this show against people who are being too picky and bitching about nothing...

However this episode was a bit of a let down for episode 6. Reading the title, I thought for sure that a lot of things we're going down. Maybe Negan ends up capturing the three leaders and then a big fight breaks out.

Instead, nothing happened. This was the first legitimate filler episode. Others have claimed that different episodes this season were fillers, I disagree on those...But this one was.

It wasn't a bad episode. Just compared to the other five episodes of this amazing high paced season it didn't really hold its own.

And that's okay. I think we were due for an episode like this, and leading up to the episode 7 and then the midseason finale, I think it is good that we got this out of the way when we did.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Just unrelenting idiotic decisions and I am sure leading to unrelenting unbelievable turn a rounds down the road.

The Rick "Plan" with the trash will no doubt be resolved in some convoluted and patronizing way that we should have figured out too,if we lived in our Moms basement still like the writers clearly do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Rick's plan is the same one he devised to escape from the Terminus container which was ...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

Naked Jadis is gross. I have incredibly low standards, but not even I would go for dump sex.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Rick looking stupid, sitting butt-naked in a shipping container was definitely a low and silly point in the episode. My wife and I laughed out loud when we saw poor Rick at the end. It just doesn't serve the character to pump him up in 8A only to abruptly humiliate him by his own doing - because let's face it... He did this to himself by going back to the heap and unless this actually is a piece to some bigger picture, then Rick really made a stupid tactical decision.

Also, Daryl and Tara recycling the same aggressive and impulsive arc from 7b was disappointing. Otherwise, I thought this was a good episode.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

All in all an ok episode, i enjoyed episode 5 more. I enjoyed seeing Maggie putting Gregory in the cage. Wise move. It did seem stupid of Rick to approach the junk people knowing they'd double crossed him in the first place.Surely you'd approach teh riverside women and show them that the SAviours are losing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1