Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[807] Complaints and Cummerbunds

Discussion in 'Episode 807 - Time for After' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 30, 2017.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Initially, I thought that I would have had plenty to complain about regarding the GPK scenes, but surprisingly enough I thought Rick really carried those scenes and made them enjoyable despite the absurdity of the situation...

Can't really pinpoint exactly what I disliked about this episode because I thought it was a solid episode, but - as much as it pains me to say - I think Daryl needs to leave the show...

I think it would have demonstrated more growth and depth that in spite of his torture Daryl could have demonstrated some compassion, or even gave Rosita's speech about learning from mistakes and speaking the "I believe in Rick Grimes" line...

But no... Same impulsivity and anger we've seen since Season 1. If Carol can go from meek and mild to Rambo, then it's not impossible to have Daryl become more thoughtful and patient in moments when we expect him not to be - That kind of restraint would have been worth exploring in my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cycles

cycles Member

I think the show needs Daryl but we could live without angry Daryl in a garbage truck. Time for Carol to step in and talk some sense into him.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Same here - I'm not happy with what he's doing, but I still would hate to lose him, and i like that there are different sides to him instead of just Rick's right-hand man.

• Like Like x 1