Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[807] Praise & Positivity

Discussion in 'Episode 807 - Time for After' started by GrungeMan, Nov 29, 2017.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

"Praise show, you" - Jadis the forum member...

• Like Like x 2
  2. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

Eugene was well written and acted. His scenes were Definitely the highlight of the episode.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

His acting was great, and I have no idea how he can spout off some of the dialogue he has to say.

Another highlight for me was the bargaining back and forth between jadis and rick at the end.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

I agree. I think out of the cast, his lines must be one of the hardest to prepare for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Eugene stole this one even though I want him to DIE now!

I rarely re-watch for dialog but he was firing them off so quickly that I need to remember more of them for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

From my post in the rate the episode thread:

Dwight is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Austin Amelio is awesome and the chemistry between him and Josh is a great deal of fun to watch.

Last season I continually came to the defense of Rosita and tonight my steadfastness paid off in spades motherf*ck*rs!! She, along with myself, believe in Rick Grimes (too bad Daryl and Tara do not!)

Oh Eugene, Eugene, Eugene - I am really channeling the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz in your name - hoping that you soon find your courage!! That said, Josh McDermitt was amazing tonight. His ability to spit out that Eugene dialogue as quickly as he does is a thing to behold, urhm listen to!

Jadis - look she might be annoying AF but I give the girl props for trying her damndest to get Rick out of those boxers. Can't blame her on that front!

Father Gabe - I just love that TV verse has expanded the character of Father G. Having Seth Gilliam on your payroll and not use him to his potential would be criminal. With that said I offer up prayers and burnt offerings to any gods who will listen - DO NOT KILL OFF THE PRIEST!! Rick needs Gabe!

For much of the season the arc has been about action action action. I for one was glad that last weeks episode and continuing with this episode - that we seem to be moving back toward dialogue and moving the war forward and beyond the initial attack. I get that they had to set up all of points of contention and where each community was within the scope of a very large plan - but nice to have our characters now engaging one another.

#6 Dnae, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

He mentioned that on TD. That the writers always give him tongue twisters. LOL

I am sure you saw that though, since it's all things JOSH. :p

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I only watched like the first 10 minutes surprisingly LOL. I recorded it though so i'll watch it all and hang on his every word. <3 <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Eugene stole the show, but it was Rosita who in my mind was the real MVP.

I was a bit surprised she got that memorable line from the comic book, but it worked!

Rick throwing shade at the Jadis' sculpting hobby also gave me a good laugh. Like I said in the rating thread, this episode was really great!