Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[808] Complaints and Crayfish Toots.

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

thiz shoe is ovur now theyz mad such a dum desison!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reina

Reina Active Member

Crayfish or crawfish?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I prefer Cray-Crayfish. They're the ones that get really mad if you don't introduce them to your parents by the third date.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. TC93

TC93 Member

If Carl dies, the ratings of this show will plummet like you have never seen. Mark my words.

I wonder if he dies in the comics? If not then he does not die here.

The logic on this show is just beyond stupidity. I have never seen such a stupid group of people ever. How many times have they had the chance to kill Negan. Rick could have hit him with the barbed wire of the bat, but no, he decides to hit Negan with the wood.

This show no longer is about the Walking Dead, it MUST have its name changed because its definitely not about Walking Dead anymore. Its about humans murdering other humans, and then they wonder why real society has so many murders anymore, they see crap like this on TV and think its reality.

Now you will get a WHOLE other season of this same Negan crap, and probably more seasons. People were already sick of it at the end of Season 7 (last season).

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Enough of the dramatic facial close ups. That time could have been used for more action or dialogue in that 90 minute episode.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  6. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Show does not 100% follow the comics.

7. batongal

batongal Active Member

Yes they will lose viewership over his departure. Makes me wonder how much longer Andy Lincoln has. Maybe Lincoln wants off and they're setting up the demise of the Grimes family. The show is on its own path, forget the comic.

Do any of the adults have common sense on this show? looking at you Michonne, you do not leave a two year old to play alone near a body of water.

#7 batongal, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I agree.
    What's up with that. I told the people I was watching with that the writers must have run out of ideas and need to fill the time. If they are trying to be "artsy " they are overdoing it and failing in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I had a fit while watching and she left the youngster by the water.

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

As they zoomed in on the scene I thought I saw someone else sitting nearby on a rock or stump and then Michonne walked up...

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Ruark

Ruark Member

Exactly. TWD uses WAY too many "minute killers," just ways of killing time until the next commercial. Those "face shots" are a good example. Or two characters talking to each other about nothing, and saying about one word every 10 seconds.

Too many plot holes. So Negan put together that "invasion force" and plan in, like, 2 minutes? And there's so much time-jumping and scene-switching, I can't even keep up with what's happening any more. Plus the silly characters like Ezekiel and those stupid garbage people. A major bummer for me is the gunfight scenes, where somebody's just holding down the trigger on a machine gun and can't hit the enemy standing 10 feet away. Last night was ridiculous; they fired in some grenades and you saw entire houses exploding in flames. Oh, please. Kill Negan and get past it NOW. It goes on and on and on. I get the impression TWD's target audience is kids under 10.

As far as Carl... it's time for him to get his life back. He's 18 now, and needs to go on with his life and start college. He said in an interview that he's happy with the decision; he's finally getting time to do some things he hasn't been able to do for the last 8 years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I missed that. If they were there, I went into a fit for not paying attention.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

What is it now? Third time Rick put his hope to the garbage morons? Least this time they did not put him in a container.

So first guns pointed at them, taken pretty much, Gabe taken, Rick had to fight the spaghetti drying spatula thing plate zombie, then betrayed at Alexandria, then put in a container, to fight mop stick zombien then negiotiated a deal, and got left again to be captured. I hope he forgets about trusting the junkyard task force of betraying and breaking deals now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Is this the end for Carl or will he get a big arc about him being immune or some shit? He is pretty important in Negans future story too so. IF we look at comics? Why so keen on being following comics if they gonna murder Carl?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. M3O

M3O Member

Why is Judith so big?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Why is Carl so big? :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

GUNS BLAZING! YOU ****ING IDIOTS! The yare NOT THAT MANY IN SIMONS GANG! WTF! They are so UNPREPARED! JESUS! SUre thing they are not soldiers or trained but by now they should be experienced enough to know people can be ANYWHERE, especially the leaders should know this after seeing the Terminus Gang...or Joes Gang...or The Governors Community doing offensive ambushes...ARGH!

18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

You ever see the size of the pudding cans that he wolfs down? He doesnt even share them.

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Calm your passions.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! Those are several several kilos big! You're right!

I can't! Im European! :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1