Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[808] Complaints and Crayfish Toots.

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 10, 2017.

1. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

Why did they feel the need to establish that “This was NOT Daryl’s fault “. Slightly irritating.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Cause he is super popular.

To be fair it been many factors that screwed the operation.

Their lack of patrols on the roads

Their lack of safety in numbers, mostly they ran around alone. No one really cared to go in groups. This is why some got captured like Jerry and Rick. Also how did Carol and Jerry end up at the Sanctuary? Was that their plan? To go to the Rendvouz point at Sanctuary for the final attack which Rick did too?

The Kings overconfident made him lose his army

The Hilltops spaghettis made them lose some to passivity and that ended up having a lot survive among the Antenna outpost Saviour soldier troop! Also passivity when they took prisoners that locked up a lot of manpower.

Ricks failure at convincing the Junkyard people which right off abandoned him, again.
    Daryl and the others stupid plan which seemingly kick started Eugenes mind.
    Rick Had one chance to kill Negan with a good swing to the head of the bat, Didn't take it.

Enid shooting the Oceanside leader is also a very bad thing, it is not a reason behind Negan getting out but it might be a big reason to them not helping. Or it maybe drives em to help when their scared leader died and they see the world for what it is? Or something weird. Here also goes that they failed to convince em from the get go. No betrayal like junkyard kids but still a indirect betrayal that they did not help out when needed the most.

Dwight not knowing that the Brownings was moved.

But mostly, it is the silly shit that Negan got like a thousand soldiers. Super loyal.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yes, Judith's babysitter was there. A redshirt from ASZ. Sitting a few feet away. Michonne actually looks over at her and smiles before she stands back up.

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This is my complaint so far lol. I get it, they have all dipped in and out of irrationality and made mistakes as Rosita said. But for everyone to keep saying "it was eugene, it was eugene" and Daryl stays clueless. I'm sure something will happen where he realizes he helped the saviors with a way to escape, but right now it's frustrating.

I thought so! I remember because as they zoomed in on that scene i was squinting trying to figure out who was by the water lol.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Since Season 6, they decided to use the same set of twins, the Garcia-Frizzi twins, to play Judith, for continuity of appearance. They probably figured that more people would notice a change of actor at this stage than would notice an age discrepancy. Most people don't pay too close attention to the timeline. So even though she's only suppose to be about 12 months old, the actor twins are probably pushing 3 years.

6. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

Awful decision to get rid of Carl. Gimple and his ego have run this show into the ground. Truly the beginning of the end for the show now.

7. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

I finally got to catch up with the latest season (it's not easy from outside the U.S.).

Oh boy, how great it started and how they ****ed it up again. It was finally building up nicely (and in an exciting way) towards a long overdue climax, only to be dumped again in favor of, what seems to be, going in circles - and that's a damn boring writing concept.

Then there was crap like Rick's IQ dropping below 100 again when dealing with the garbage people (dumb, dumber, Rick Grimes?). Or Daryl and Tara acting completely unreasonable, which was out-of-character especially for Daryl, whom I have always considered a veteran, thus expected better of him. And don't get me started about Jesus - really, dude?

Only Eugene's inner struggle was truly interesting to follow in episodes seven and eight. Josh McDermitt is amazing. Also thoroughly enjoyed the scenes between him and D., two lost souls.

Foot note: I was expecting all along for Carl to have been bitten during that little adventure with Siddig in the woods. It did look too close to have been without severe consequences. Besides, I kept asking myself how the actor was going to go on while starting college at the same time. At least I won't have to deal with that horrific hair anymore (even Daryl and Eugene can't top that in terms of awfulness).

P.S. I assume this was the last episode before the hiatus?

#27 DocCovington, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Garbage pail kids need to die now.

• Agree Agree x 1