Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[810] Cummerbunds and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 4, 2018.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I guess my only real complaint is that Jadis' typical villain monologue left out any real explanation of why they all spoke so weirdly.. I can get on board with believing how they devolved into their pragmatist/nihilistic group, but that one tidbit would have been really helpful towards making them more believable.

Also, it doesn't seem all too clear why Rick perpetually insists on visiting the Trash people, but I imagine he is trying to distract himself with strategy given the loss of Carl. It's made him seem more short sighted and kind of plays into Negan's comments at the end of the episode... I don't blame Rick though.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

He said he wanted the guns back from the Trash.
    Thats why he went.

3. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I must have missed that. I do vaguely remember him saying something like they're a variable and it's best the saviors not get to them first, but it still seems odd that he keeps thinking he can just walk-in each time - he barely got out last time, so it comes off as impulsive and risky.

4. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Nothing wrong with being on one side or the other. But the idea that the garbage patch kids (now pudding) could play both sides? Simon but it best "BULLLSHHHH#TTTTT".

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I agree with you for sure,why Rick ever thought they could be trusted even in the slightest way is nothing I can understand but I thought he said it was just to get the guns which were theirs(our gangs) not the trashes.

Then the story was told out of order too I guess as if it was not confusing enough in the first place somehow?

No part of the story of the trash really makes even a little sense to me?

• Like Like x 1
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Lol @ pudding.

7. cycles

cycles Member

I have to agree. Nothing that Rick has done with the heapsters and Jadis has made any sense since the Alexandria betrayal. You'd think that he would be more interested in his group and his daughter than in risking his life to invite a third betrayal by Jadis.