Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[811] Compadres and Criticisms.

Discussion in 'Episode 811 - Dead or Alive Or' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 10, 2018.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Big Girls need the Love too!
    Butt not too much of Tara is too big to me?

2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I really am fed up about it. The poster is a jerk and is well known for personal attacks. Especially against Tara. I agree 100% with you. Make fun of the character. Not the person.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I do not think that you are in the minority per se. Myself, it is rare (actually almost unheard of) for me to dislike an episode in its entirety. Only twice has that happened and they were the two stand alone gov episodes. I did not dislike this episode, I just had some complaints with pieces of this episode.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Me, too! It was fine. Just not perfect.

I have never seen any infections from walkers. I always figured you had no reaction to contact or you died. No inbetweens. I am feeling o_O:rolleyes::confused: about this new development.

5. Reina

Reina Active Member

I walked away from the episode thinking it was really good then I talked to two close friends about it. One thought it was garbage and the other wasn't happy with it. Then I read some posts here and I'm really at a loss with why it was so bad.

Dnae, I agree with you about the miracle on walker street prescription scene. And why would anyone put keys and a map in a piggy bank? That was crazy to me. If I were a delusional one I would say this is from Father G's perspective and he's hallucinating the whole thing and Dr. Carson isn't dead.

Side note: I googled infections causing vision problems and learned Gonorrhea can cause pain in the eye and blurry vision. So, that's that. Father G has Gonorrhea. :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I assumed it was just from having a prolonged high fever. High fevers can affect your blood pressure and Gabe's eyes were blood shot so maybe that's what they were going for...?

• Like Like x 2
  7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

He should probably look for ways to reduce stress too.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Reina

Reina Active Member

Oh, probably so. I was just stuck on Dr Carson mentioning he may have permanent damage If he didn't improve soon after he said his fever broke.

I want to watch those scenes again. The whole room setup was interesting to me, too.

9. Reina

Reina Active Member

The walker had a gun on his side, bag over his head and handcuffed to the bed. If he committed suicide why wouldn't he shoot himself? Some people don't like the thought of shooting themselves so they use other forms of suicide so I guess smothering himself would be an option and maybe he cuffed himself to the bed so he wouldn't harm anyone else. If he was murdered, why wouldn't they shoot him and take the gun? If he was sick and loved ones were afraid he'd die and turn, why does he have a bag over his head? Nothing about those scenes made any sense to me.

10. Lindigo

And the pills. lol Antibiotics wouldn't be my first choice for poisoning myself. I think the point is just that he was being thorough. Poor guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reina

Reina Active Member

I figure they just took what RX's they came across. He was either a junky or trying to fight the infection and took precautions by cuffing himself when he died.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lindigo

Yeah, I figured he had a basket of all of his meds and he dumped them all out on the floor and fished through them to find what he wanted for a peaceful drifting off.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

Agreed.....that fatty needs to go. Annoying character and shes clearly the reason theres a food shortage. Denise obviously had a negative effect on her as shes piled on the pounds recently.

• Old Old x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Lindigo

AJ!!! The actress just had a baby!!! You try that and see what happens to your weight. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

Thankfully.....I never have to worry about that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Black Panther

Black Panther Member

Ey bruh, lay off the actress. Alanna Masterson, Tara's actress, summed it up nicely. I quote...

"Dear Instagram trolls, body-shamers, and the men and woman who think it's ok to comment on my weight: I hope that you don't have children. And if you do, I hope you teach them about kindness and acceptance. I hope they learn that it isn't ok to make fun of people or call people names.

I hope one day YOU learn what it takes to be a parent. A kind, selfless parent. A working parent. A parent that puts themselves in someone else's shoes.

Maybe you can't get it through your thick f*cking skull, but nursing a baby for a year (and pumping in a van between takes, in the dead of summer in Georgia) is a lot of work, determination, and scheduling. So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being "too large" or how "fat" I've become, just know that this little girl got the best start to life. I wouldn't have changed it for a second. I would've gladly continued to eat enough calories to produce milk for her little bones to grow.

Also, grow the f*ck up. Your mother should be ashamed for raising such a judgmental bully. I'm sure she knows how "courageous" you must be for trolling and hiding behind your Iphone and computers.

P.s. I would LOVE to see any man or woman give birth to a baby, nurse the baby, and then work 17 hour days and NAIL their own stunts.

P.s.s. Be kind to each other. We need it now more than ever.
    " -Alanna Masterson

• Winner Winner x 5
  17. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. Is she seriously using that as an excuse? What about all the other celebs who lost their weight straight away? Some even lose weight during pregnancy! She has just piled on the pounds and obviously eaten a lot of burgers and other deep fried food. I wouldn't want to be in a zombie apocalypse with her coz she would eat all the food and then contribute nothing except for get fatter and fatter. Pretty soon they will need to build her a pen outside and she can roll around in the mud all day.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  18. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

As much as i commend you for attempting to knock some sense into the ignorant idiot like the above, its a futile effort because you are dealing with a pre-pubescent, probably self loathing idiot whose only contribution to this Forum will be to accumulate as many dislikes and dumb ratings as possible. Ironically, if they are like this in real life, taking their picture and making a billboard on awareness of the importance of birth control is the only goal worth striving for. They will not last long.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. OggleBox

OggleBox New Member

Now, I'm no Doctor, but it was clear to me that Gabriel's vision has somehow rerouted to see through his asshole...

20. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

That strain is called notgonnorrhseea.

• Funny Funny x 1