Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[811] Rate Schrodinger's Cat

Discussion in 'Episode 811 - Dead or Alive Or' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 10, 2018.

?

Rate it

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. This is one live cat!

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. 8

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. 7

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. It collapsed the wave function

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

More building on story.. I have it a 7 I just don't like Tara's actions. She just being reckless

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. cycles

cycles Member

A solid 7 episode with some developments to move the story forward. Fr. Gabriel had some interesting scenes, as did Eugene. Dwight was very good. The angry kid (forget his name) was excellent. Daryl yelling at Tara was great. The ending was OK.

It wasn’t a memorable episode but it left me wanting more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

The episode was really well balanced and had some great scenes. The good was unfortunately sometimes overshadowed by Tara's actions among other disappointments. Dwight really stood out in tonight's episode.

Gabriel and Carson was a surprisingly strong arc and while I can't tell if Daryl is becoming a better character overall or just comparatively to Tara, it was quite cathartic to see him yell at Tara.

I really enjoyed the Hilltop scenes and really feel like they are under utilizing Maggie and her story. The Sanctuary scenes were great as well, even though it seems like the tainted melee weapons are kind of logistically inconsistent with previous events in the series (e.g. the countless times Nick has used guts) - but I am willing to overlook that..

• Like Like x 1
  5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I was disappointed in the massively underwhelming "Hilltop finds out Carl is dead" scenes. Tara is annoying. I', hopeful that the real Maggie is coming back. I gave it a 7.

I am actually really looking forward to next week, the preview they showed on Talking Dead looked fabulous.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

My pissy attitude from Sunday has spilled over into Monday. I am going to re-watch before rating.

THOUGH I will say Jesus was great..............

in the damn commercial for a walking dead game

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I gave it a 7...to me it wasn't as strong as the other episodes have been, but it was still good and moved the story forward quite well.

I wish they hadn't killed off Dr. Carson...i feel like Siddiq stepping in at that moment was a little too coincidental. It would have been nice to see him arrive at the hilltop, but at the same time I do like that they didn't keep letting everything happen smoothly. Gabe was getting a little obnoxious with his talk about divine intervention :p

I feel like we're headed somewhere with Henry & Morgan's interactions. My theory is that something happens to Henry, which causes Morgan to leave...Henry is a similar age to Morgan's son.

This might sound petty but i loved it when Daryl yelled at Tara, because I think most of us wanted to yell at her during this episode. It was cute when he looked over at Tobin covering Judith's ears and calmed himself down lol.

I will definitely rewatch this episode because i was busy during commercial breaks and wasn't able to give it my undivided attention like I normally do!

• Like Like x 4
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I give the rating box a 10. I give the show a 7. Tara was miswritten. They killed off yet another M.D. for no reason. :mad: The prisoner situation is weird. If they wanted out, they could break out. They have room to walk around, so that's not an excuse to take them out in pairs for walkies. PAIRS! guarded by people who are more needed to fortify Hilltop. Gabe breaking the piggy bank in a move that didn't look like it would happen.

Lots of good stuff, too: Eugene. All of Eugene. Especially Eugene looking the girl who was all dolled up, up and down and then saying, "Nobody on the line without gloves and proper eye protection." LOL Also, "And I'd like said repast set up over here in the northwest corner which I hereby designate as this work place's official cafeteria, breakroom, and motivational presentational cubby." Ending that officious sentence with "cubby" just cracked me up. :D

Daryl yelling at Tara. The fungi walkers were fantastic. The slow reveal on how a walker came to be scraping along the roadway dragging a chain on its leg. Gabe heartbroken in the back of the pickup.

Frightened Gregory advocating evacuation. He's the weasel I don't let out for walkies.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’m jumping on the 7 bandwagon.
    I found the swamp crossing a little lacking and didn’t really like the way Carson was killed.
    But the overall story was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I'll give this a 7 as well. The episode wasn't annoying like some of the previous episodes have been. They are starting to cut down a lot on Negan's kooky humor which actually makes him bearable to watch onscreen. He should have been a more serious character all along. All this kneeling and bowing whenever he walks into a room needs to be gone as well though. As that is just stupid. Thankfully there will only be a few more episodes with him in charge so we won't have to put up with that much longer.

The whole episode was still filler though. AOW definitely did not need to be sixteen episodes long. It should have started in the latter half of season 7 and concluded at the mid season finale of season 8.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I gave it a 5.

Daryl got to be his old self and led the Alexandrians to safety at Hilltop. I thought the journey through the swamps was good and we got a Caryl reunion at Hilltop. :D

I thought the scenes with Dr. Carson and Gabriel were slow. I kept wondering why they had no sense of urgency in escaping, so it wasn't surprising the Saviors caught them. Dr. Carson getting killed however, was surprising. ;)

Another scene I enjoyed was when Dr. Carson found the radio operator dead from suicide. He had swallowed every pill, drank every bottle of liquor, put a plastic bag over his head, he handcuffed himself to the bed so he'd die from starvation, and he had a revolver! He may have lost hope, but at least all his bases were covered when he opted out. :D

Eugene giving Frankie his lunch order was funny. :D

I hated that Rosita called Carl "the Kid". I can't believe Carl is gone, but Rosita is still around. She should've been killed off when she shot Lucille. :mad:

Tara continues the "characters do stupid things to move the plot forward" rule by trying to kill Dwight, but he gets caught by Saviors instead.

I also hated there was no dialogue when the rest of Team Family found out Carl was dead. :mad:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I couldn't tell if Rosita said the kid or a kid... either way should of said Carl

13. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Rosita said "We lost the Kid".

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

16. Dixon's Girl