Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[812] The Key is to Rate It

Discussion in 'Episode 812 - The Key' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 18, 2018.

?

Rate It

1. 10

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Key Episode!

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. 6

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Key to hell.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There was a drunk old Irishman stumbling his way down the sidewalk holding a key out in front of himself, howling. The cops approached him and asked what was wrong. He replied that he lost his car. They asked him where he last saw it. "It was at the end of this key" he informed them. Just then one of the officers noticed the man's zipper was down. "Your fly is open" she told him. He looked down and wailed "I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND TOO!"

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have been saving my "9" rating....tonight I used it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, pretty solid episode. I give it an 8.8. I liked the timing of the Georgie introduction. Because things would happen at odd times.

4. cycles

cycles Member

I gave it an 8. Parts of the episode were a 10 for me. Others were a 6 or 7.

I was disappointed to hear the word’s “stick to the plan, don’t engage” on the radio, only to see Rick immediately rush off to engage. Were it not for Simon’s refusal to act, Rick would probably be dead by now. That part was a 6 for me because I hate stupid decisions, even when they do turn out okay.

The fight was fun. It seemed obvious that Rick would not manage to defeat Negan. He seemed to be winging it. Loved watching Rick beat on Negan with a flaming Lucille so I give that part of the episode a 9.5.

Georgie was great. I was really pleased with the actress they chose to play Georgie. She was solid in House of Cards and I expect her to be solid in TWD. I loved that the interaction involved a hopeful future for the Hilltop.

Maggie did the right thing. At this point I have more faith in Maggie than I have in Rick.

It was not a perfect episode for me but it was very good. If they keep this up, they will get back some of the old TWD magic and all the naysayers will jump back on the bandwagon.

5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I enjoyed tonight's episode and gave it 8.5. The Rick and Negan scenes were intense. I'm intrigued with Georgie and company and what that will lead to. I'm hoping Dwight can find a way to warn the group about what the Savior's are up to. And I love Michonne reminding characters of what Carl's last wishes were for the future of the group.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Same! Going to have to give this one a 9 as well! I am pleasantly surprised with the quality in the back half.

Rick and Negan channeling their inner Ghost Rider was great as sell as the surprise ending with Jadis (although that cheap CGI driving scenery was super cheasy).

• Like Like x 1
  7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I gave it a 9, my highest rated this season I think.

• Like Like x 2
  8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I am going to have to watch this one again before rating it maybe?
    On the face of it just another silly & stupid lack of planning and follow through overall to me.

When did Rick lose his ability to hit anything with a gun?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I don't usually rate episodes, but I'm giving this one a 9. Some good action. Some insights. New characters. Great surprise at the end. Can't belief the back half is half over already.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

ULTRA rare 9 from me.

It had excitement with Rick and Negan and fire walkers.
    I am also always happy to see my gal, Lucille.
    Love it when Negan gets all weird about his security blankey bat. "Don't you touch her!" haha cute. and also disturbing. :D

Enjoyed the GRACE (despite all the hostile stuff from Enid, Maggie and Rosita) offered by our new friends in the van when they decided to give Hilltop more food. Coral would be proud of the outcome.

Excited for Negan's immediate fate and whether Simon will get his.
    Wondering how Dwight is going to get out of this situation...

Wanting to know how the hell Jadis ended up where she did. She wasn't even wearing shoes the last time I saw her.
    I have some high hopes for the next ep.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Great episode, 8b has been great. Action, story, characters, suspense. I'm really enjoying this half season.

• Like Like x 1
  12. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Better than most filler episodes but it was still just pure filler. The AOW arc should have only been ten episodes long.

• Like Like x 2
  13. jcattoi

jcattoi Member

rick wasting all his bullets on a car undercarriage made it a 6

14. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I'm gonna catch the replay on my living room TV in the hopes that I can actually SEE Negan and Rick in the dungeons. I have my bedroom TV all the way on the lightest setting possible and I still couldn't see shit because it was so dark. o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1