Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[813] Complaints and Cricket-poos.

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

tew much deieing this iz tortchur pourn!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I can usually overlook people being written to be stupid to further the plot, but there's not enough bleach in the world I could drink to make the second half of this episode make any sense whatsoever.

How is the key that keeps the Savior prisoners locked up not more well-protected? Like, literally in Maggie's pocket or something?

Why is no one guarding the prisoners anymore, when just an episode ago there was a constant vigil maintained in shifts?

How does no one hear walkers shambling and moaning around?

Why does no one wake up when a walker loudly falls down two flights of stairs?

Why does no one wake up when a baby starts crying?

The not waking up part is what probably drives me the battiest. Yes, these people are now safer that they're in communities and not sleeping out in the open of the Zombie Apocalypse world... but regardless, you're still living in a highly dangerous world and you were literally just attacked. I would have a hard time falling asleep at all. But okay, let's say exhaustion took over. I still find it hard to believe these people are deep sleepers. In a world where death can come swiftly, animal nature dictates you'd probably be a light sleeper... awake at the first sign of noise that could be danger.

The hell?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I especially liked the lead up to the attack where we had several Team Members outside on the road to do the honking warning including the Father!
    Who decided the Blind Guy should both Drive there AND be a Lookout??????

Then these folks can not get back in the gates to help fight but they seem to somehow?

No one can hit the side of a Barn any more. The Saviors were barely shooting guns back but they still could not hit a Savior at close range and in the open.

The Savior numbers seem like Hershel's Shotgun Shells regenerating all the time even within a single scene.

Saviors have never gone Hand to Hand but now all of a sudden are like Ninja Warriors in the dark.

No one watching the Kid? He is a ticking bomb,another one.

No one watching a loaded gun around kids.

No one watching the Prisoners.

No one watching the Key.

No one watching the injured.

No one watching the sleeping masses inside the giant house for the first time.

My hands hurt and I am just getting pissed off about it all as I write.

What has happened to the writing on this show?

Maybe at least Jesus shall Rise and Speak again next Sunday,I understand he is scheduled to?

#3 EZD, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

That wasn't Father G he's still working with Eugene... that was Scott

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It is hillarious, I found some parts good some parts bad. I mean Rick even comes in the back, but they do not bottle neck the Saviours but go into melee. Ricks magazine ran out so fast too he didn't even reload.

Also, I said it before. Saviours got a cloning vat. Since Negan stepped in, it really goen down the shit with the writing. To many people I Say. The writers seem horrible at writing throw away characters and even the main crew is more and more one dimensional with all the side characters, side side characters, villians, neutral characters, villians villians and such.

Without Negan and Simon the Saviours is one boring bunch with Gavin dead and Dwight a sleeper doubleagent.

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

They must have had white noise playing on their ear buds :p I feel ya...I was a little confused as to how ALL of those people stayed asleep for so long, and not one of them woke up and alerted the rest sooner than they did. Especially since the walkers didn't come quietly shuffling in, one actually hurled itself down the stairs lmao.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

So everything goes quiet - a lull in the gunfire and fighting - and they draw the saviors in closer, out in the open, right under all of those open windows of the house (a shooter in each window)......... WHAT?? Did they open fire on them with blanks?!?!? They should have been able to mow down those saviors just as the saviors mowed down the kingdom fighters at the savior outpost. That was just turrible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Those strips in the road with nails poking out were just Sharks with nails in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The Sleeping Dead - that really aggravated me

And sadly - yet another episode that was basically without Jesus. Okay yeah, we saw his foot placed across the throat of a walker, up against a wall in place so that Michonne could slide her katana into its head.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was laughing when Jesus appeared because last week i said he would probably make a grand re-entrance to this half of the season, and he probably made the most discreet entrance ever. Boy was I wrong LOL.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Cor

Cor Member

Can someone tell me if I'm missing something?

Should Rick, Carol, Daryl and Maggie all know that you don't need to be bit to turn? That everyone is infected no matter what? Was that not the big reveal at the end of Season 2, when Rick did his Rictatorship speech?

I'm so bloody confused and kinda pissed off

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Cor, yes they knew that. But they didn't realize you could simply puncture someone with weapons that had been dipped in walker gore and that would kill them and make them turn. Before now, people died normally from serious weapon wounds and then turned.

14. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

oh, FFS
    another out of control kid acting stupid and costing peoples lives. im so over it,
    that and the unsupervised injured people left to die and turn then run amok in hilltop.
    please dont keep writing stupidity, dont the writers know that any fans whove stuck with the show this long arent going to accept such laziness?
    also can somebody please explain rosita still being on the show whats she there for besides eye candy?

#14 Toothpick, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  15. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Rosita is a fierce trained soldier. Remember, she was the one who knew how to salvage the bomb stuff on the freeway so our group would have the use of it. Sorry, I don't know how to describe it better. Anyway, she has valuable skills. Even if she didn't, all life is precious. People thought Eugene was a dead weight for a while, but he is now the Bullet Maker and he has lots of weird and helpful knowledge. You just never know.

No guards--yeah, that's not credible. Oh, well.

16. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ok just had my first rewatch. Another thing that made me scratch my head was Simon slowly leading all his people out from the side of the bus. Like frickin fish in a barrel. He was even doing the whistle thing. All of them right there in the front yard. And what happened? Yeah fish in a barrel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Still wanna stab Henry in the head myself. And I love kids.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

That's what we call, being accidentally racist.

Eugene.....Scott, whatever. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Yeah not really
    A 1 second cut scene in the dark and an honest mistake is exactly what I call it.

Sorry though if I accidentally offended anyone.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Simple mistake. You're all good bud :)

• Like Like x 1