Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[813] Do Not Send Letters! LIVE React!

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 22, 2018.

1. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

The Terror was one of 2 ships sent to find the north-west passage, they both got stuck in ice the crews froze to death and the ships sank, end of series.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Ehhh. Not sure what to think. They done the comic way but prolonged it by having Simon do the attack. Also it was pretty tame compared to the comics. Least Ricks ambush was cool for a bit, until everyone slipped out the front door anyway. Not sure what to think of this.

EDIT: Ricks cut better not be infected...Cause I heard Kirkman regretted doing a certain thing to Rick in the comic...

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Makes me think, Simon killed some Saviour prisoners. Could this mean if Negan survives all this like in the comics that he get his own little sub faction Saviours, in the "coalition" of Hilltop-Kingdom-Alexandria Safe Zone? Like his own batch of not so ****ed up Saviours? With a more slacking Negan.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

No no no...no no no NO NO! ****! Someone must have felt sick! GOD DAMNTI! THIS IS NOT SEASON 1-3! DAMNI

5. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Same here - Got all excited when I thought we had another hour. o_O
    [​IMG]

6. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

Didn't kirkman regret
    ? That shouldn't affect the current storyline.

But remember a couple of episodes towards the end, Rick sitting under a tree with a wound in his side? IIRC, in the comic,

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Ahh! That might be it!

But yes! Exactly what I meant on your spoilers :)