Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[814] Still Gotta RATE Something

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 31, 2018.

?

Rate the Bloke

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gotta love this episode

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. 8

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. 7

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Still Gotta Poop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Oops, no longer Gotta Poop

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

nooooo. lol Big difference to Eugene between being captured and being killed.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

We shall see

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Great episode gave it an 8!!

4. Iris

Iris New Member

I love Rick too and enjoyed this episode except the lame Negan crap. I was watching the episode again and it looks like Rick has been crying for 672 hours and that's what drives him in his grief and anger to kill those Saviors. Rick needs a looonnng hug and an even longer rest. It's a wonder he's standing upright, he's under so much freaking strain. Bless Michonne for being supportive of him. When he returned, he said thank you to her before she said he didn't need to be sorry. What was he thanking her for?

I had to LOL at the balls of the nice Savior to ask Rick for a favor. Rick was incredulous. The funniest part was Rick's response "yeah I could"

5. Iris

Iris New Member

Maybe it's because I kind of zone out during Negan scenes but is Negan truly gaining a heart? I feel like everything for him is transactional and his deal with Jadis was all business. I don't feel Negan is capable of empathy. I don't think psychopaths have empathy or is that sociopaths or both? I was hoping Jadis would mutilate him, cut off some body part but no such luck. She's useless. If anyone would do something like that, I was hoping it would be her. God, no one is going to kill Negan are they ugh

6. Shane Lives

Shane Lives New Member

Guzelian what the hell are you thinking? You come and go nd at the end nothing happens. BS. Negan is tied but escapes, as Morgan, as Ricky ...everybody almost get killed but nobody dies ... same o same o

7. Love Made Visible

Love Made Visible New Member

It feels like everybody has had about a billion chances to kill Negan at this point and yet he's still alive. I'd be a right smarmy bastard too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I gave it a 9. I liked, how Rick came around in the end and read Carls letters and apologised to Michonne ( I agree, she was so unbelievable great through it all).
    Negans and Jadis scenes were my highlights though. Both characters showed sides, they seemed to have hidden for a long time. Negans confession about his wife, him being really and truely shocked by the murder of Jadis people. And Jadis realising, what Lucille really means to Negan and not burning her and both walking away in the end, honouring their agreement.
    And of course, Carol was great as always.