Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[815] Complaints And Cracked-Pants

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

yadda yadda burp.

2. Iris

Iris New Member

Pre-emptively writing criticism since I know Negan will not die this episode. As for the last episode this season, all I have to say is, No payoff=no viewers. Negan not only needs to die, he needs to die a slow tortured death. A punishment like given to Prometheus in Greek mythology. Prometheus was bound to a rock and had his liver eaten every day by an eagle as his liver would grow again overnight. Or Tell-tale heart his ass. Or have Rick fight and capture and wound him ( I really wish Rick would cut off Negan's hand) and then his wives take him, partially Lorena Bobbitt him, stake him out in the sun, strip him, pour honey on his body, and leave him next to ant mounds and watch as he screams in agony. That should be the end scene of season 8. Fade to black as Negan screams. Even that is too good a death for someone who has wrought such evil.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Well the post was being read to me and suggested the "poster" was dungeon worthy. I got all giddy ready to call up NUMBER 44.....

but alas, come to find out, dungeon residency had already been bestowed

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Reina

Reina Active Member

Why does every villain need to die? Why can't anyone be redeemed?

• Like Like x 1
  5. blundig

blundig Member

Whole season was wasting time to bring us back to the beginning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Only complaint is Daryl's lack of tracking skills in this episode.

It's been shown many times that Daryl is an amazing tracker. Being able to determine what happened and where people went by examining leaves on the ground.

In this episode they follow Eugene to a pile of ashes, something that would easily leave footprints. Both in the ash pile and beyond the ash pile as ashy footprints should show them where he went. Yet Daryl doesn't pick up on this, lack of footprints in the ashes, lack of ashy footprints beyond that area.

Daryl should have instantly known that Eugene either didn't go that way or he was still in there somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

I came here to post the exact same criticism, but you beat me (and did it better).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Iris

Iris New Member

Are you referring to me? I have no idea what being "dungeon worthy" is so if you are insulting me, it falls on deaf ears.

9. Iris

Iris New Member

Dwight is redeemable and is being redeemed in my eyes. Negan is not. Hitler was not redeemable but some Nazis were.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun New Member

Hands down the worst episode I've ever sat through. Hopefully they redeem themselves this week. The acting and ridiculous story lines are worse than B movie.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reina

Reina Active Member

It's a fictional show. Hitler was not.
    Rick led the others in killing many men while they were sleeping. Where does justification begin?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Reina

Reina Active Member

She was probably referring to me. She wasn't insulting you though. If she was, you'd know lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Iris

Iris New Member

True, it's fictional but morality is not fictional. What Rick did was wrong and anytime someone says "preemptive strike", you know ish will hit the fan but there is a BIG difference between someone like Rick and Negan and trying to make them morally equivalent is truly scary to me. False equivalence is a scary thing.

14. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

As I'm watching the 3rd showing, I have another complaint. If Daryl and Rosita were so easily able to sneak up, kill 2 Saviors, and grab Eugene, why not take the building and burn it?

They could have surprised the Saviors inside (who were all busy making bullets), tied them up outside, grabbed the bullets they could carry, and then burned the place down making it useless.

If not the building, they could have at least destroyed an essential part of bullet making, such as lighting the gun powder on fire or damaging the die casting machines. It might not have stopped the Saviors from making bullets later, but it would have definitely slowed them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Between the two, taking Eugene is the more parsimonious choice.

They could have taken the building, but that could have very easily blown up in there faces, get them caught thus making them hostages, and destroy the potential to use those machines post-war.

I think they made the smart call by just taking the bullet-maker.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Seriously, I think people have referenced Jesus' tag line about a larger world more times than Jesus has actually appeared in the back half.

@Dnae

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

but I met Jesus this weekend in Chicago so I got a helluva Jesus fix

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

NEVAH.......you are one of my faves!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Pics or give us the Key to the Hole?????
    Dungeon you know.

20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Did you watch the series Friends? There is a scene where Chandler is trying to take a photo with Monica and he freezes and takes horrible photos. He tells her to have Joey as his stand in because he is as photogenic as squash, that is me!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1