Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[815] First Few Minutes

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would make a Jen cry face gif and use it over and over and over
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I guess I can hold onto that, assuming they have Rick go all soft on us. I would be fine with Rick putting Negan in that ASZ cell, and then having Maggie walk up and shoot him through the bars!! Or maybe bullets to both kneecaps and then Lucille to the noggin! I'm just tired of Negan and his time on the show, and ready for him to expire through an act of bloody revenge.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Amen!

Nothing less than a Public Head Bashing will satisfy me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I don't know, I guess I see it differently. I liked Jadis' approach with scaring him by tying him up and making him squirm. Bringing Lucille down quick, giving him the view his victims had was a nice touch too (even though he didn't even seem to flinch!) If they beat him with Lucille, or shoot him, or kill him any other way, he's dead and does't know any different. If he's kept alive in a cell and knows that everyone is moving on and surviving without him and his warped moral code, i think it's a much better punishment. He thinks his way is the only way. Tell him that all of the remaining saviors are better off without him and thriving under the leadership of Rick, Maggie, and Ezekiel.

Plus i just really want to keep him around to see his interactions with people who come to his cell.

5. Iris

Iris New Member

sniff. Oh Rick.

6. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Of course he will. They have to put somebody in that prison that Morgan built.

• Agree Agree x 1