Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[815] Its Worth Rating!

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 7, 2018.

?

Rate the Gator

1. 10

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Well Worth The Wait

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. 8

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  9. Not Worth The Film It Was Recorded On.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I gave it a 10 and I'm not even sure where to begin with the because.

The tension among the saviors was gripping...not knowing when or if Negan would kill someone, and not knowing what he did or didn't know exactly.

The fight between Simon & Negan was very animalistic...it put me to mind of this scene :p:

[​IMG]

I KNEW IT WAS LAURA IN THE CAR.

I enjoyed that Carl's letter did appear to affect Negan, but his words to Michonne didn't convey that. We all know the truth though...and I hope those words come back later to haunt him.

I've lost a little hope that Eugene is actually planning something...if he was, wouldn't he clue Rosita & Daryl in on his plan? Someone mentioned in an article that he is smarter than anyone realizes, and with every decision he makes, he is minimizing deaths all along the way. So maybe he IS planning something, but he knows that if he were to clue Daryl & Rosita in on it, it would change the course and he wouldn't be able to control the deaths to the saviors only. Maybe it's wishful thinking on that author's (and now my) part. Either way, i love the mystery of our mullet man.

Even though I understood the sass Rosita threw his way, no wonder the guy finds more fulfillment and feels more respected with Negan :rolleyes:. As Eugene mentioned, he threw himself under the bus for her when she insisted on her idiotic plan of making a bullet. He thought he was going to die right there...but instead he was brought somewhere that his talents are being utilized instead of mocked.

Anyway, it was a great episode and it left me feeling like i couldn't wait a week for the finale...which means it set it up perfectly! I cannot wait to see what all is about to go down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

No doubt in my mind it was Laura either. :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

8. Twisty.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

@Jen7 I love your new avatar!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Thanks! :) you’re snuggled up to his other side but I know you want to remain anonymous ;)

• Winner Winner x 1