Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[815] Praise and Positivity

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by GrungeMan, Apr 8, 2018.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

#PraiseHim

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

The best scene was Daryl nonchalantly pulling his knife out when Eugene kept rambling on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. cycles

cycles Member

There is so very much to praise about this episode.

Carl’s notes to Rick and Negan were a very powerful start and end to a great episode of TWD.

Eugene and Gabriel’s interaction was well written and well acted, The scene near the end when Eugene made that speech about changing the history of the saviours was excellent. I find myself wondering if Eugene and Fr. Gabriel will redeem themselves.

We knew that Negan would beat Simon but not how it would unfold. It unfolded beautifully.

Negan beat Dwight too. It adds to the tension and makes me look forward to the season finale even more. Will the beach people join the fight? Will Eugene do something? Will Rick figure out the trap?

I feel like some of the old TWD magic is back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. batongal

batongal Active Member

This is the best episode I've seen in awhile. I wasn't sure what to expect of Carl's letter to Rick but I thought the details of the letter were beautifully handled. What more can a parent want then to know that your child actually felt secure and loved growing up. Rick did his job, was lucky enough to be told so and in the process the child surpasses the father. Beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

My favorite little detail: with Rick on the balcony, Carl's letter in hand, and down in the yard you can see Jerry with Baby Gracie in his arms, twirling her around.

*heart-strings*

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Walker Simon!!!!

Daryl threatening to cut out Eugene's tongue!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1