Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[816] Complaints and Critical Alerts

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

ef Gabrul cont sea den howzcum he find hiz nose tew blo

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Didn't expect Eugene to redeem himself by vomiting on Negan, but what was more unexpected was that we had to watch it through Gabriel's butthole vision.

This show is gross. I quit.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

it's the finale
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I have to work tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed the season finale isn't titled "Spaghetti Tuesday". Because it would've been two great nods to episodes from past seasons: "Internment" (S4, EP5), and "Hearts Still Beating" (S7, EP8). :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#5 Rapscallion, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

FTWD premier right after the TWD finale, meh. No way will I be tuning into it right after the finale. My emotions are always charged up and I always watch the finales twice back to back. Whatever happens in the show, that's all I'll be thinking about. That and the long assed wait for the next season.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Complaint - I can't post in the Live React thread because of random forum errors, apparently.

Glad to see the new format is still as pooptastic as it's been in my absence (and partly the cause of my absence).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

OK I guess I can go first.

WTF in hell are they thinking now?????
    Give me a break,please I do not want to see our clan fight each other?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Iris

Iris New Member

Well that finale blew chunks. I was prepared to be disappointed but I was really, really, really hoping I would be proved wrong but alas.

First of all, Siddiq, your mother was an idiot and so are you. Secondly, I'm with Maggie.

Using Carl's death to justify keeping Negan alive is DISGUSTING and one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long time. I felt bad for Andrew Lincoln having to spout that nonsense at the end with Negan lying on a very clean and comfortable bed. I'm surprised Michonne didn't fluff his pillow for him. WTF. Carl's death was simply senseless and it does nothing to make people buy keeping Negan alive.

I wonder what the discussion was with the showrunners, producers, writers when they decided to keep Negan alive. "Geez, we faced backlash for the crap we pulled, going too far with how we played out Negan killing Glenn and Abraham and Rick's subsequent subjugation. How can we make things right. Let us think, let us think. Oh I know, let's further disgust, annoy, piss off, alienate and otherwise dissatisfy the audience by NOT killing Negan and not letting justice be served. THAT will surely keep viewers watching! After all, it's not like ratings have been decreasing steadily as this entire Negan arc has dragged on. Oh wait..."

Honestly, I just don't get it, I don't understand this decision at all. It's one thing to do this in the comics which most viewers do not read, it's another to do this in the TV series. Dealbreaker for me. The show was great for several seasons! Some great, great stuff and Andrew Lincoln is wonderful but wow, talk about a show really taking a wrong turn. There's a study that showed that females are often hired as CEOs only when the company is failing or in trouble. I fear that may be happening to Angela Kang, hope she doesn't get scapegoated.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. WebbieD

WebbieD Member

What's been said, can't believe they didn't kill him off. I thought it was crazy they didn't kill him off in the premier instead of Carl. Both TWD and AMC have lost respect for the viewers and making it about everything but the story. AMC giving 30 minuets of show to 30 minuets of commercials, and of course then trying to shove FTWD down our throat. Sad

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. zombie_basher

zombie_basher Member

I don't have many complaints, it was a great finale. I am SO HAPPY they kept Negan alive. See some people won't agree with that, but it's portrayed in the show itself as well. Maggie is not happy with this decision, neither is Daryl. One of my complaints is why the eff does Jesus seem to be going along with them? However they left it nicely ambiguous. Another complaint is they removed Jesus roundkicking a savior like in promo pic, apparently. What the eff. And it all felt pretty anticlimactic, the same problem the comic had. But all the guns blowing up and that whole sequence of events was the highlight for me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Really? I could have swore he got in at least one kick in the finale... Or maybe I just have seen the promo way too many times haha

13. Duk-e

Duk-e New Member

I think Jesus just played along. He needs to be close to Maggie so he could warn the others.

Or maybe he really saw Negan as the only threat and only savior that deserved to die.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Reina

Reina Active Member

Not sure how one saves another from having their throat sliced like cutting through the casing on a sausage, but alrighty. That's really my only complaint. Negan was profusely bleeding out. Like, gurgling. Amazing job the new Dr did.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

We had a spree killing here decades ago. The dad slit the throats of his family and dumped them in the dump. A tiny child survived by landing in such a way that his or her chin was pressed down to the chest, closing the cut and making breathing possible. So I bought it.

(Someone else came along to the dump afterwards and spotted one of the bodies, thank God.)

16. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Dislikes;
    *Jesus and Maggie etc. Ok soooo it's over and now we need another story line that I can barely care about. :\ As long as Maggie gets what's coming to her (a day I have crossed my fingers for since like season 2...I'm sure there is evidence on here somewhere hahaha)

*Negan is alive after that slice? Ok, I can deal with that if I must but...

*Telling him off angry-parent style by Michonne and Rick at the end? ugh. Seemed like a director's cut no one cares about...

*Eugene making -every- gun explode? Every single one. At the same time. K.

I think I will stop here. It's not often at all I have a rant like this about TWD haaa

• Like Like x 1
  17. Glenn's Deuce

Glenn's Deuce Member

Big Tara didn't die.

[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. batongal

batongal Active Member

Rick slashes someone's neck with full intent of murder next second sings about peace and love. Oy vey.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

At least Rick and Carl had something in common: he went from "Kill them all" to "Give peace a chance" with the same speed, too.:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Reina

Reina Active Member

You're still here.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1