Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[816] Complaints and Critical Alerts

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I get why she wants Negan dead...not only did he kill Glenn, but maybe she’s thinking about her baby living in a world where his/her father’s murderer was spared. But I agree that she did seem a little sinister there at the end. Michonne was consoling her as she had a meltdown...and then she’s like “Michonne too.” :eek::eek:

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I thought about that on my 2nd rewatch last night. The michonne thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Thank you!! It was way too much against character, and I knew he wouldn't go against Rick even if he would go against Negan, but it's still nice someone asked.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. monkeyboy44

monkeyboy44 New Member

I love the show but like many I think it's run its course!

How the hell is Neagen still alive, fairplay I didn't see that coming but it's lame a hell.

Had to laugh, rick chasing Neagen down the hill towards the only tree in a 5 miles radius... Neagen hides behind the tree... Rick "where's he gone" SMACK!

I predict season 9...

new utopian society, windmills, fresh water, plentiful food etc , following the instructions the woman left

The plan to overthrown rick fails, a crap fight ensues they all forgive each other.

Neagen escapes...

Helicopter appears again

Eutopian society again for a few episodes

New baddy appears...

Repeat to fade..

They are killing the show

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. calliope

calliope Active Member

What a frightening thought! And with Gimple, absolutely anything is possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lindigo

Can someone explain this continuity question for me? Tara tells Alden and
    I read on another thread that someone asked Norman Reedus and he said

7. cycles

cycles Member

I agree. Maggie and Daryl are justified in their desire to see Negan dead but they have the skill to get to Negan and kill him.

The scene was portrayed as a plot to engage in some type of coup against Rick and Michone. It was out of character and unnecessary.

Jesus would never go along with it.

#47 cycles, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Michonne 'consoled' her? I saw Michonne restrain Maggie, when she wanted to go and kill Negan herself. She may have done it out of love/friendship/concern, but it surely wasn't 'consoling'? Besides, moving on, Michonne supports Rick's decision - in a way it's hard to believe any of them would. But if any more of them do, then it would make sense for Maggie to include them in her list too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Looked to me that she was doing both.

In the heat of the moment it would have been tough to decide just how to react but I want to kill the village people reject still right now so I am with Maggie and Ricks true feeling about it but I also am not buying the revenge thing Gimpie is selling at all.

I understand and agree with the sentiment entirely but I just think the way it was presented was another cheap ploy to misdirect us for the next season.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lindigo

Maggie was inconsolable, but, yes, it was an effort to console during the restraint. Michonne says gently, "We can't make it right. This makes it over. It's over." As they collapse to the ground, Michonne cradles Maggie and strokes her hair.

Michonne tried to wrap love around Maggie, the same way Maggie did for Enid when Enid collapsed after learning Carl had died.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Lindigo

Yes, I think it is a ploy, but I am enjoying the ploy.