Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[903] Warning Signs that you need to LIVE React!

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 18, 2018.

1. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

I missed the easter eggs TTD mentioned. Anyone catch them?

2. DragonCurse4

DragonCurse4 Active Member

Watching the preview for next episode I'm starting to get the feeling that Maggie will be the cause of Rick leaving the show (whether that be with him leaving the group or just dying).

3. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

Same here.

But what was the blood on Michonne's arm? Is she somehow involved with Maggie's quest for revenge?

4. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Burned out truck and gas pump near Oceansider's former house was a nod to Night Of The Living Dead. Not sure if anything else was mentioned.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this episode a lot though I'm not liking everyone turning on Rick, well not everyone but it sure seems like it. The female-centric thing might get on my nerves if they keep it up that heavily. I'm on the fence....do I agree with Maggie? Yes somewhat. Do I agree with Rick? Yes, somewhat...LOL. I will say Maggie's kind of getting on my nerves a tad but that started last season. I guess I just want to see Carl's vision come true, I know there has to be problems along the way but well we'll just wait and see.

How will our beloved Rick leave the show episode after next? It could be a gazillion ways but I hope if he dies, it's a heroic death!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone feels like shit for giving him shit...LOL. He could be kidnapped by the helicopter people, is Rick an A or a B? So that could have him come back if he so chooses. I would like that but I just know it's going to be gut wrenching.

It will be very interesting to see how the show progresses without him. The fallout from it all, it's going to effect the group greatly. Does Darryl step up and become the new leader or does Carol? Maybe neither, could be Michonne. Everyone assumes it will be Darryl and most likely it will be but then again will it? LOL Darryl doesn't strike me the kind who wants to be leader.

Just as I was beginning to like Jadis/Ann, boom nope she's still a bitch....ok I like her character, you know the like/hate thing. LOL. Where was Eugene this episode? or Aaron after he got his arm whacked off, you'd think they would have been a discussion topic.

Sorry my thoughts were all over the place and in no good order.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

The hands coming out of the boarded up front door. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The Saviours gone to far, at this moment I would honestly gun them down. To dangerous to keep such rabble with Negan alive. Or have one in that "tower" with a automatic rifle to shoot em all!