Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[904] Guess The Ratings

Discussion in 'Episode 904 - The Obliged' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I don't know, we fell a bit but then held steady, and Rick's death is looming before us ever closer. This could gain us some traction, although I don't think we will see any type of spike this episode. Perhaps a slight increase as people get curious about Rick and keep reading reviews....

5.55 million.

Closest guesser gets a detailed account of the Battle of Tippecanoe read to them by James Earl Jones while receiving a cheese massage from L. Ron Hubbard's ghost. Don't worry. Its all Gouda.

2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

6.2. People will start coming back tonight.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

I like your attitude ;)

4. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

4.6. Sunday night football and an elimination game for the world series were on at the same time.

5. bluedahlia

bluedahlia Member

Call me a pessimist, but killing off Carl, was the biggest mistake those guys made. The show is in the pooper! I can't get excited about it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

5.10. Held steady despite the competition. I think we are down to the core fan base, and hopefully will continue a bit of a slow climb given the quality of the season.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Have you watched any of season 9? The show is far from in the pooper.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am going to agree with you even though I have no clue as to who you are quoting LMAO!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm communicating through the barred windows of your dungeon!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

@Dnae I keep mistaking you for @mistertrouble189 because the color schemes in y'all's avies are the same. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. bluedahlia

bluedahlia Member

Yes I have been watching it....and Rick is still holding it together. If they hadn't taken out Carl, I don't think Rick would be leaving either. And all the ads re, Rick Grimes last episodes may have brought back a few fans, but they will go, as will I.

These forums used to have so much traffic, and now???? A reflection of the viewers??? There is no competitive show on at the same time as TWD.

12. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

We probably aren't to the core fan base just yet. The core fans will be the ones who stick around even after Rick is gone. With how many people said they were done once Rick was off the show I have a feeling the ratings will drop a bit more here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

While I agree Gumple killing Carl was the catalyst for Andrew leaving and more fans will leave after Rick goes. The writing has been so strong this season that I believe, even with Rick leaving, the show will still be better than it has been the last two seasons. Hell, Rick was there for those seasons and a lot of it was still shit. So Rick doesn't automatically equal a good show.

Honestly my biggest concern about the show after Rick is the other characters. Daryl's best moments came with Rick. It's the other characters and how they interact with Rick that makes them interesting in a lot of ways. So Rick not being there might have a negative effect on those characters.

In a way like Strand on ftwd. He was more fun when he was interacting with Madison or Nick. With them gone, Strand wasn't as interesting.

But again, the writing has been so strong this season. I believe the show will still be better than it has been.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Holy moley, Sunday is my most excellent TV evening. Even with my magic DVR time machine, I'm bleary-eyed if I manage to watch everything.

Walking Dead, Talking Dead, Poldark, The Durrells in Corfu, The Woman in White, 60 Minutes, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. PepperAnn

LOL @ magic DVR time machine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The core is probably a little bit north of Fear's ratings, so somewhere in the 3's would be my guess. The real impact probably won't hit until the B side of the season. I'm going to bail out after Rick's departure, but I'm most likely going to finish out this half of the season because I want to see Maggie go and then that just leaves 2 episodes of the aftermath.

17. Lindigo

Will you still come visit the forum?

18. PepperAnn

I was wondering the same.

19. Lindigo

I think Stealth said once before that he would visit on the Trump thread, but I want to double check. :)

20. PepperAnn

Better Call Saul too. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1