Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[906] You're no one unless you RATE it!

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 10, 2018.

?

Rate it.

1. 10

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Who am I to give this less than a 9? Fantastic!

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I know you're a Eugene girl, so I won't go to war on that! I'd still prefer him as zombie meat.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I'm with you! I didn't even miss Rick. I do like that the others are keeping him alive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

To each their own. :p

He really grew on me overtime...I didn't dislike him in the beginning but wasn't opinionated either way. To be honest, my REAL crush is Josh Mcdermitt lol. Saw him on Talking Dead and was all heart eyes. My Eugene obsession is mainly tongue in cheek, but in the process I've come to really appreciate and like the character.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. NakedCity

You are a very special lady. ;-)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Whatever, i even met him and we touched boobs!

Tell me you aren't charmed:

#25 Jen7, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I cannot believe that we only 2 more episodes until the mid season break
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NakedCity

I'm not charmed. I mean, he looks like a fun guy. But, you know,... a crush is something else. There wouldn't be any sexual tension between us two for sure. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Melo

Melo Active Member

10! 10! 10! 10!
    So much Rosita screen time! I love it! I hope she survives though..
    Now.. i like Gabe (one of the best actors) but its a bit cringy his relationship with my gal.. ( Well nobody is good enough for Rosita so maybe that's why ;) )
    Eugene looks better than ever, cooler hairstyle and he became a walker killer?! daaamn
    Magna is so awesome!! The whole group is amazing, nice choices for all of them!
    Pyro Carol makes a comeback :p
    The whisperers made their official appearance and they are soooo creepy, nice!
    Last but not least.. i love Judith!!
    I'm sure i'm forgetting a lot of stuff but in general awesome episode..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I gave it a 9. I think the time jump was handled very well. I still felt the weight of the loss of Rick, and I am intrigued by what went on between then and now. Knowing he's still out there somewhere to this day (well, assuming he is still alive) is haunting to me. I said in another thread...most of what we've seen so far happened in a span of just a couple years...the entire Negan arc and All Out War happened before Maggie even finished her pregnancy. A LOT may have happened.

I love seeing these dads step up to the plate. Aaron with Gracie, and Ezekiel with Henry. I still need to GIF one of my favorite moments when Zeke told Henry "You best watch your tone, son."

They hit the casting out of the park with Judith, she is great. Sometimes it can be hit or miss with child actors. Her dialogue with Negan when he was helping her with math killed me. "And look where that got you..." YAS Judith. Her daddy would be so proud.

Rosita and Gabe...that one really surprised me. I mean...6 years has passed, so who knows what went on during that time...but i sure did not see that coming. With Eugene's attempts at flirting and trying to tell Rosita he loves her, they must be setting something up there. I just can't quite figure out what exactly it might be lol. All i know is

I already want to rewatch this episode because i feel like it was packed full of goodies. Despite the fact that it was more heavy on characters than action, it flew by.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hearts were melting all over the damn place

I literally laughed out loud!

I love the episodes that are character driven. Those are probably my favorite episodes. Case in point, Arrow on the Doorpost gets so much hate but I enjoyed that episode

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

81% on rotten tomatoes so far. One of the dissenting reviews was Jeff Stone again, of course, and another was a guy who had a lot of silly complaints and seemed to misunderstand some of the episode, such as being under the impression that the only reason Carol killed the saviors was because Jed pushed Henry. We're doing pretty good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. kcspurs

kcspurs New Member

So instead of an episode mourning Rick. We get another episode where they find a new group and spend most of the episode arguing if there should let them in.. Then we get rambo Carol again saving the day. Eugene also being his usual annoying self

13. Neuropyramidal

I know, they went in a bunch of directions that weren't cliche and didn't spend an entire episode dragging out the mourning. It was refreshing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

Eugene is great. One of the most fleshed out characters on the show. And he's one of the ones that have had the biggest journey development wise. Along with Carol. The deeply flawed characters that struggle to change and end up becoming some of the most useful people are the most interesting, I think.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

This is probably a pretty shallow reason, but the fact that this series made Richonne happen and now RJ is a product of their love.... Idk.. Makes me want to give this episode an infinity rating. This series may have got rid of the Rick/Carl dynamic that powers the comics, but I am definitely all in for TWD to be about Michonne/RJ/Judith.

Still miss Carl tho :,)

I live way too vicariously through Rick ahahaha

Also, as someone in an interracial marriage, it has been just so awesome to see so many various interracial relationships throughout the series. Love is love and I hope it doesn't take zombies and the world ending for our society to realize you can end up loving anyone from any background.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

7. And most of it is because this ep taught me how to sign the word "a$$hole."

Other points come from Carol, fire yada yada yadaa

17. blundig

blundig Member

I think Rick was devolving into pompous melodrama, so didn't miss him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ange

ange New Member

CAROL!!! Yay, Carol is back with a vengeance. I love it when she turns from Earth Mother into stone cold killer. My favourite bit of the episode. And getting her ring back. :)

I gave it a 9. Some minor points niggled me. First was why didn't Eugene just ask Rosita to put the ladder back? Wasn't like they were being quiet or discrete. Second was why weren't the questions 'How many walkers have you killed', 'How many people have you killed' and 'Why?'. Rick's stock 3 questions. I was really disappointed when they didn't do that. And how come Hilltop can build a church and a windmill, but Daryl can't find a piece of canvas without holes in it? :D

A good episode after last week's frenzy. Calmly setting the scene whilst still acknowledging the threats outside of the camps. And sort of introducing the Whisperers, who have amazingly glossy hair, it seems.

Can't believe we're near the mid-season break already. Why does American TV do that? It drives me mad. A few weeks off for Christmas, then get straight back to killing zombies, I say :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Gosh, I haven't been here in forever. I almost completely lost interest in TWD over the past couple of years because of (imo) the constant wash/rinse/repeat storylines. But I stuck with it and still watched (albeit, hesitantly, and often well after the fact) and am so glad I did. It appears that with the introduction of Angela Kang and less input from Scott Gimple, the series is now going back to it's roots. So far I'm loving this season. It's refreshing, interesting, and holds many, many opportunities for new ideas. I love the introduction of 'Judith...Judith Grimes' (replacing the (again, imo) very bad move of killing Carl) and I also love that Michonne has a son - hers and Rick's. Carol is once again a bad-ass, and Daryl is being allowed to speak. ;)

Gotta say, Rick's last episode was epic. I doubt there were very many dry eyes in the house for true TWD fans. I know that Andrew Lincoln has said that Rick will never return to the tv series itself, but you know, I'd love to see the series wrap up - whenever that may be - with Rick eventually finding his way back to Michonne.

*Oh, and (according to sneak previews) Daryl finally gets his dog!! I've been complaining about this forever...Daryl needs a good canine companion. Yay! *twothumbsup*

• Like Like x 2
  20. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

P.S. Eugene!!! He's a bonafide, sure-as-shyte, class-A, mullet-abandoned bad-ass as well! I never completely lost faith in him (though wondered if Gimple would ever redeem Eugene's character) and am so glad to see where they took him. Go Eugene!

• Agree Agree x 2