Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[907] Stradivarius. RATE IT

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 17, 2018.

?

Rate it.

1. As rare and exquisite as a Stradivarius.

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. 9

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Like listening to Fireflies on the harp.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. 7

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  5. 6

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  9. More like a Hasbro kazoo!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

for me the first dud of the season. When will they learn that they don't have to have 16 episodes every season, i'd be happy to see less if it meant ditching the filler episodes.
    The kung fu training was just embarassing. Can't think of any memorable scenes, which is a sign of a forgettable episode. Bring on the mid-season finale.

2. blundig

blundig Member

I probably shouldn't, but I think the Ice Queen Michonne is kinda hot.

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Still playing catchup. It was a solid episode. I liked # 6 more, but this was a decent bridge episode. The trip to Hilltop was a good device to introduce Magna's group more. I'm surprised at how good the Luke character is. Henry is annoying but the Daryl and Carol scenes were good, and that's coming from someone who is not a Daryl fan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Out of 16 episodes this is the weakest one IMO. But as you stated above it is a solid episode. So that really speaks volumes about season 9 as a whole.

The remaining episodes are so damn good. I wish that I could watch them again as though I were watching for the first time.

I have no clue what service you are watching them on but for the month of August AMC has made the season available to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'm glad that I ended up watching them this way. I was burned out with the show last year and there's no way I would've enjoyed it the way I am right now. I'm watching on the AMC Premiere service. Netflix didn't have Season 9 yet when I wanted to get started and the extra AMC Is just $5.00 per month.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I opted for AMC Premier specifically to watch season 9. My intention was to cancel after the finale but then I started watching The Terror. And then I watched Discovery of Witches. And now there is Preacher. Suffice it to say that for 5.00 per month I am going to keep Premier for the foreseeable future. I like commercial free viewing!

• Like Like x 1