Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[915] Calm Down and rate it, Asshats!

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 24, 2019.

?

You know what to do.

1. 10

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Delightful Like a Xanax.

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. 7

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Calm and Collected

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 0.75

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

My wife and I have a handful of shows we watch week to week (FTWD, Game of Thrones, Preacher, Atlanta, How to Get Away With Murder) or binge on Netflix (The Punisher and Stranger Things).

For me it's kind of annoying how most shows now take over a full year to release a season (GoT, Atlanta, Stranger Things), so I just default to reruns of TWD, Community, Kimmy Schmidt, and Golden Girls to pass the time.

I've probably rewatched episodes of TWD season 9 like 6 times haha. I've already seen 9x15 like 4 times.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Tell me about it!! I watched season 1 of Taboo and that was released here in the states January 2017 and filming for season 2 is not slated to begin until late 2019 or early 2020 :mad:

I think the two episodes that I have rewatched the most in regard to season 9 would be episode 5 (Rick's last) and then episode 6. I have yet to watch episode 8 again. The pain of watching Jesus die again is just too much....too soon for me and my fangirl heart.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

That's insane. Why such a large gap? That's worse than Atlanta's two year gap.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have never watched Game of Thrones (well I did watch the first one or two episodes but I was bored). Have never watched Atlanta, HTGAWM or Stranger Things.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I believe that is a fairly common occurrence in the UK, having large gaps in between seasons. AMC Humans has its roots in the UK and that series will go a fair amount of time in between seasons. Same with the Netflix series The Crown - season 2 came out December 2017 and season 3 premier date has yet to be released

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

The only shows I watch on repeat are Friends and Joey - mostly at night when I'm dead tired. I've seen Twin Peaks twice.

8. blundig

blundig Member

9. blundig

blundig Member

NakedCity, ranting is a major part of my role here. Sort of like the villain side of the announcing team in wrestling. In that respect--and in that respect only--, I'm starting to see a subtle genius in everything I say.
    PepperAnn and Dnae feel that way also.

#69 blundig, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

This had the feel of a season finale. I wasn't expecting the heads on a pike reveal until 916 but once I got about halfway through the episode it was clear that was where it was leading. I had known in advance who was killed but that didn't take anything away from the episode for me. If anything it might've added a bit more since I knew I was watching their final scenes. One thing that surprised me a bit was how much Henry's death worked. I hated the character but his story was worth it, just to have an impact on Carol. I really liked the scene where Daryl was holding her away from looking at Henry.

Everything blended together well in this one. Alpha's scene with Lydia was excellent, and then her killing one of the followers who saw her cry. I really hope they take a different path than the comics and the Whisperer arc ends with Alpha and not Beta. She should be the last one standing, and it has to be Carol who finishes her.

On a sidenote one thing I don't find believable in this season is that Rosita is in a relationship with Gabriel. He's pretty much the last person on the show I could see her with. It's strange.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I watched this episode so many times. It was all so wonderfully done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I am late, but the Whisperers are ****ing retarded as a faction. Main show is lucky the spin off is even worse. I will look forward to Negan bashing the skulls in on Alpha.

Alpha think she is Queen bitch, she ain't, Now she hurt Carol. Now Carol will hurt her.

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The MVP of this episode was the leader of the highwayman...all this for a movie.