Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[916] Finale time to sing your praises

Discussion in 'Episode 916 - The Storm' started by Dnae, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

“The snow doesn't give a soft white damn whom it touches.”
    ― E.E. Cummings

Well Buttercups, here we are. The season 9 finale. What a wild and wonderful season Angela Kang, her crew and cast have given us! Now the long, hot, slow moving summer filming season is upon us

BUT
    For a little while longer we have time to post all that we loved about the season 9 finale

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

As I suspected. The chimney flue is completely gunkified. What singed your nostrils earlier was no doubt a toxic mixture of creosote and H2O. Blizzard's done some tearing' and blarin'. And our chimney's ventilation capabilities are nil to none. It'd be unwise to spark up another blaze 'less we plan on ceasin' our respiratory functions aka smokin' and chokin'.

God, I've missed you, Eugene.

:D

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I really loved the snowball fight and I really loved everything Daryl and Negan did this whole episode.

Honestly, I would have saved Dog too, so that endeared me to Judith and it was a nice contained way to show how much she's like Rick and Carl (brave and reckless).

I also liked how the Sanctuary came in clutch after all and helped out the coalition even if they don't exist anymore.

All the winter walker stuff was awesome, but them emerging creepily and slowly from the bed of snow was my favorite.

Lydia and Carol had probably the best scene of the night. Having Lydia's story not be in the shadow of some boy she likes is going to make her character so much better than her comic counterpart.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

i liked this ep, i needed a comedown after last week.
    the snow was great it was a really spooky and a welcome change of environment. moments of relief and emotional release like the snowball fight and "Kingtop" were so welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  5. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I put in my complaints but I don’t feel right just hating on TWD and I rarely do.. so here is what I liked about it:

The snowy weather because it was brand new to the universe.

Negan being Negan and Eugene laughing.

Dog being alive.

I thought the snowball fight was a nice scene as others pointed out.

Carol’s inner conflict.

• Like Like x 3
  6. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

I loved the winter walkers too. Some found them unrealistic but I never look for realism in my horror. The episode really captured a good old fashioned horror movie vibe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2