Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[916] Rate It, You TWD Meteorologists.

Discussion in 'Episode 916 - The Storm' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 30, 2019.

?

Rate It.

1. The Perfect Storm

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. 9

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  3. Mostly Sunny With a Light Breeze

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. 7

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  5. Partly Cloudy With a 40% Chance of an In-Law Visitation.

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  7. Ball Sack Sized Hail With Icy Road Conditions

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. Severe Drought Leading to World Wide Potato Famine.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Global Stink Bug Uprising

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  10. Toad Zombie Apocalypse, and also every gas station on earth is out of Fanta.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I went through the saaaaame thing. LOL

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I gave it an 8.

3. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Hmmm...I've enjoyed this season overall but I though this last one was weak. Nothing much happened (fair enough) but the Judith and Negan scenes were "not good".
    I don't get that she would run off like that - the snowstorm would have scared her more than any of the adults who've probably experienced that in real life pre or post apocalypse or both.
    And I just find it really hard to accept that Negan "has been forgiven" - at least to some extent - and is still alive. To the people who say they like him now... have you really forgotten just what he did to Rick and crew???!!! Imo, he should have been brutally killed when they had the chance when the war ended - the intensity of emotion surrounding the deaths of Glenn, Abraham, Denise etc just evaporated too easily. Fair enough, show some leniency to some of the lesser saviours - you could argue that they had little choice but to follow "orders" (a bit like it was determined that it was not a crime JUST to have been a member of the SS in WW2) - but NOT Negan. The fact that he's appearing more and more now I find irritating - but, like I say, I have enjoyed this season, far more than 7 or 8, for instance... I just wanted to vent my frustration with the Negan situation :D (Probably not the right thread). I also found the snowstorm poorly acted e.g. open jackets - as others have mentioned.
    A 6 for me, I think.

4. PepperAnn

I am still laughing at the conga line. LOL

I still loved the finale though. Negan is not redeemed, but he's on the road. I don't know, it works for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yes, in real life Negan would be unredeemable. A lot of us knew this change was coming, though, because it happened in the comics. We were convinced we would never go along with it. We have been commenting that, to our surprise, the show has brought/is bringing us along. It's understandable you might never accept new Negan. It was appalling enough to drive away a huge number of viewers, after all.

Still, I think it would be rude of you to keep chucking Dislikes at those of us who remark that JDM is amazing, and we find we will be able to adapt comfortably. Maybe in the future you can state your intense dislike of Negan with words, without being disrespectful of other forum members over a show change that is, after all, going to happen whether you approve or not.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. PepperAnn

I wasn't aware that was happening. Lol

7. Lindigo

Yeah, it was retroactive to posts you had already read. When I got my red X, I scrolled up to see if everyone got hit who delights in the Negan and Judith relationship. Yep. lol It doesn't actually bother me, but I thought it was worth nipping in the bud, if that's possible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. PepperAnn

I am VERY sparing using any of the negative ratings. Usually it's narrowed to trolls and copenhagen. LOL Everyone is entitled to their diverse opinions when it's a civil conversation.

9. PepperAnn

I love the Negan and Judith budding friendship too. *ducks and waits for the negative rating*

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Lindigo

Me, too. Maybe Poor Mika doesn't realize how most of us use it, and what the impact is. Maybe she thinks it is simply a quick way to say "I disagree with you." That's how it seemed to me. lol

11. PepperAnn

Probably.....some do use it that way. Usually those that aren't here as often as we are. BTW Poor Mika is a male. I just found that out like last week. And he's very lovely too. :)

12. Lindigo

OH! lol Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  13. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

The same young girl that ran out ahead of the group she was with to save Magna's group from the zombie horde would be scared of a little snow? Not sure about that. =)

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. PepperAnn

Also, I am sure this is not her first snow. It's just OUR first snow sighting in TWD land. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I had to see if I received a dislike and yep, sure 'nuff I received one for commenting that I would have also ran out into the snow to save an animal :D:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lindigo

OF COURSE you would run out to save an animal! That spontaneous commitment to protect has kept our group alive. It comes from love, and dogs are pure love.

This is not in the gray area where new Negan is emerging!

• Like Like x 1
  17. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

I think Negans saving Shane's kid should at least get him weekends freedom.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Hi all,
    Not sure how it appears in the US but on my computer in the UK it appears as "disagree", not "dislike" I don't dislike any of the comments I disagreed with - I just don't have the same opinion and don't agree with you. For me the "dumb" sign is the rude one. Sorry if I upset anyone - no offence intended. Personally, I wouldn't risk my own life to save an animal. Where I live, people have died going into the sea to save their dogs - which I think is , ultimately, a tragedy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. PepperAnn

We still love you. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

For me it shows two different icons. One for dislike and one for disagree.