Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A Discovery of Witches

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Dnae, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have been sucked (pardon the vampire pun) into this series

Ummm Matthew Goode is enough to entice me to watch

And the story is quite engaging

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I meant to watch this but didn’t get a chance. I’ll see if I can catch up.

3. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

I've recorded it - haven't watched it yet. I had hoped to read the books first.

4. X-HUNTER

X-HUNTER Active Member

It is goood! Totally captivating and that vampire is to die for. @purriwinkle, our old friend Allistar Thorn (Owen Teale) from the Night Watch is in this.

5. purriwinkle

FINALLY, I’ve started watching this show, which is great for the summer and I can binge watch! So far I like it a lot. Matthew Goode is sexy and I like the Brit vibe of the show. Does Owen Teale always have to play a dick? Lol. Back to watch another episode.

6. purriwinkle

OMG! I just finished season 1 and I’m hooked. I loved everything about it and what a cliff hanger! I only wished I’d seen the original airing but then I can’t imagine having to wait each week for a new epi.

It was nice to see Sophia Myles again. Haven’t seen her since Moonlight. Wish she had a bigger part but we may see her again as Diana’s mother. And as for Matthew Goode? Lady Mary Crawley had good taste. ;) Loved the politics surrounding the congregation. The magical effects were fun. I enjoyed that the vampires are church goers. They gave us good guys and villains and we know right off the bat who we’re rooting for. What I want to know is where are the Werewolves? Oh well, can’t have everything. Lol. Did everyone notice that the vampires didn’t have fangs? A nod to Twighlight perhaps?

I’ll be looking forward to season two. I have a feeling from what we saw at the very end that they didn’t make it to London. A little Witch Wind please to sweep away the pests.