Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A Larger World- Re-Read Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 16: A Larger World' started by Tony Davis, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

First look at Jesus, the Hilltop, and the first mention of Negan and the Saviors

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Probably just something Kirkman forgot about, but there's still another community out there we've never seen to this date

4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I was just going to say this. I forgot the offhand mention of another community out there. Likely forgotten, but could have been just too far away to drag into "All Out War". Still, JESUS!!!! Name me one other character that could handle both Abe and Michonne like this at the same time, and I won't assume that Jesus is the most badass survivor of all. *crickets* That is what I thought. I still believe he was a martial arts instructor as opposed to some special forces/CIA asset. This is where it all starts to pick up momentum though, with a couple of volumes of character building behind us and a looming conflict on the horizon. So many feels coming up.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yeah. The fact that they're finally building the ASZ makes me realize how soon (ish) this is going to happen on the show. Jesus. The Hilltop. The saviors. I can't wait.

Also, I always found this really funny:
    [​IMG]

6. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

idk if Jesus and Daryl (and Michonne) both existing would work. jmo. then theres the Dwight and Daryl problem. itll be interesting to see how they handle it for the show

7. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

Just got done reading this volume! Really like the character of Jesus so far and it was cool that they finally mentioned Negan! Can't wait to see what else happens.