Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A little late, but why isnt Negan more angry?

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by yuke, Nov 3, 2016.

1. yuke

yuke Member

We discussed this a little bit last season, but Negan feels the need to only kill one of Rick's group after some seventy or so of Negan's group have been killed by Rick's group? So why would we be shocked that Glenn was also killed? A better question is, why didn't Negan kill more people? I'm not so sure the "he wants more people working for him" reasoning is enough.

Also, why didnt he take their guns?

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Umm,I think he wants more people working for him......

He did kill the obvious seemingly outward trouble making guys and I am pretty sure that he did take their guns?

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Why isn't that reasoning enough? It's his M.O. ....straight up. It's how he survives. He doesn't want to put forth any work himself and he loves power.....so he breaks people (killing Glenn and Abe) so they will do it for him.

He said it himself..... "I'm not going to grow a garden."

He didn't kill Glenn and Abe solely for revenge....that was part of it, but he didn't do it out of anger or rage because he lost some men. He did it to get them all to bend to his every wish.

4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Want to see Negan get angry? I bet he will really get his bowels in an uproar if he eats the hogs sent over by the Kingdom.

5. WingedCherokee

I think it's just that...he wants more people working for him....especially so to compensate for the many men he has lost.
    I feel like Negan would get a bigger kick out of seeing fear in people's eyes, having power and authority over them and save the killings for the more poignant times to remind people of those things and make an example of people rather than killing all the time and killing willy nilly...

6. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

It's not like he seems to care much about his saviors anyway... If he gets to make one out of Daryl, why would he care if someone kills him later? He doesn't look like someone who'd lose sleep over Dwight's death either...

7. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member