Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A lot of beer

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by Morgotha, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the type of thing I'd go for, if I was drinking beer that day. I like the high alcohol content beer too, that way I don't have to drink 4 or 5 of them, and feel bloated. I can drink 2 at a picnic and I'm all set.

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I wish we could get together for a TWD forum beer-drinkin' and barbecue-eatin' backyard party right meow.

3. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

I,m from the uk and we brew over 17'000 different beers I've tried about 400 :)

4. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Hmmm time to have another

5. tsahi

tsahi Member

I think getting the materials will be difficult in the ZA.

6. Neuropyramidal

That would be delightful. I would even offer my back yard as the venue, complete with all flavors of alcohol and barbecue related edibles. The only thing you'd have to bring is your bikini, and even that is optional. Honda has to wear his trunks though.

7. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I just know that my stomach churned when everyone was drinking warm, old beer in Dead Weight.

8. Neuropyramidal

It would be quite easy, I think. You can buy kits that come with everything you need. I live in a fairly small town, yet I can think of at least one, and probably two, places here that sell them.

9. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

I can not believe i just read almost 50 posts on Beer... Makes me want to go buy a beer and set it up for 2 years to find out. nevermind. :)

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Everyone pile into a van and head to Neuro's house!

Do you watch Survivor? This season there's a woman on there who likes to walk around semi-naked. Thing is, she wears her bikini top but not the bottoms. Your post just reminded me of that. :zombies_lol:

11. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I've been meaning to catch up on this season but still haven't watched an episode yet.

12. Neuropyramidal

haha, no I despise those reality shows. But that's an interesting choice of clothing article to give up on. I think she loves attention. :p.

Honda has to wear his trunks, but if he really wants to wear them over his breasts, I suppose he can that. :)

13. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

There's nobody who really stands out yet for me to like enough to root for. There are a few annoying people, but no villain. Except for crazy bottomless lady, it's pretty meh so far. But there have been other seasons where it took a while for people's real personalities to emerge, so I'm expecting it to get better.

14. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it took me a while to get into last season, but I still enjoyed it (Jaclyn <3). I've watched every season since the beginning but have been burnt out on it lately. I also don't have a TV so it's harder for me to catch up.

15. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I hate most reality shows, but Survivor is my guilty pleasure. I've watched every season. :zombies_blush:

It's difficult for me to absorb anything else that's happening this season because I'm trying to figure out crazy bottomless lady. She isn't flirting or anything, but she'll stand there having conversations with people while bottomless, making them feel uncomfortable. It's the opposite of sexy. So I say everyone at your party is required to wear bottoms, not just Honda.

16. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

They should switch to gin and tonics.

17. Morgotha

She's probably doing it as an attention getting gimmick so they won't kick her out. That would make me want to kick her faster though, and I bet I'm not the only one.

18. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

It started because there's a guy in the tribe who decided to go naked in homage to Richard Hatch from the first season. But he tends to disrobe and then go straight to the water to swim. So the woman copied him, but she walks around camp bottomless.

It's not the nakedness that bothers me. I just don't get why she's modest about her breasts when she has everything else hanging out. Being naked makes sense. Being topless makes sense. Being bottomless does not. :zombies_confused:

19. Morgotha

Is she really big breasted? Maybe she just needs the stability.