Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A salute to a responsible man

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Blueman, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

The following is my reconstruction of the last days of the car insurance agent:-

He was a decorated military man. He had recently retired and kept his uniform in top condition. Leaving the military, he became a car insurance agent. He had a wife and 2 daughters. When ZA began, his wife and daughters died. So, he retreated to his office on the 2nd floor. He was bitten but still had a cheerful outlook. So, he wrote ''Proud to have provided value. I pray for the world. Keep going. Stay cheerful.''

Later, he realized that a walker bite would kill you eventually. So, he added ''the bite kill'' at the bottom of the chalkboard. Also, knowing that he would become a walker, he locked himself in the room so that he would not harm anyone coming upon him.

(It is funny that this walker was relatively aggressive in the beginning and seems to become milder near the end, ie less hissing, less crawling at the glass door).

2. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

Cool interpretation. Kinda fun to think that there are all these stories you can make out of the background zombies from the hints left in the episodes.

3. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

Excellent!

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Poserzombs are cool

5. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I think that sounds pretty reasonable.

It's funny when you think about the fact that there are random walkers all over the TWD world that have just been like locked in a room for two years now banging against a wall and bouncing off of it over and over again.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they didn't kill him though. Doesn't the sound of one walker acting up bring more? Better to have the sound of broken glass once then silence than that thing growling and moaning all night. Plus, you'd probably sleep better.

7. Berry

Berry Member

This is what I was thinking :)

Maybe walker moans are like white noise machines by now? (I don't believe this for a second. Growls and moans are always followed by adrenaline-fueled action. Like Pavlov's dog, sleeping with that sound would be impossible).

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It's like Morgan working away at that window. I wouldn't trust a glass door to keep that walker in when its whole purpose in life 24 hours a day, seven days a week would be to get out and get you. I'd much rather put it down in the daytime when Abe and I were both there on our terms than wake up to the sound of crashing glass in the dark at night!

9. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

I love when we get clues and stories like that to remind us that all walkers were once people- some good, like that man, and some not- all of whom would have been horrified by what became of them.

10. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

When Gimble explained a whole back story about the t-shirt that Cheeseman wore, the turtle one, I thought to myself that is how you have to think to create a believable world. Someone in the show must have come up with a very similar back story for this one walker. attention to details are what makes a story for me. Not minor inaccuracies, like RPGs and what not, real details.

11. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I love your story OP. I think this was a wonderful nod to Veteran's Day too.

12. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I listened to the Talking Dead podcast, and they had the idea of webisodes based on who these "featured" walkers once were and what happened to them.