Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A song inspired by Rick: "We are the walking dead"

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Fan Art' started by dltanner99, Feb 5, 2016.

1. dltanner99

dltanner99 New Member

My name is Dallas Tanner, and I am an author/musician. I've written about monsters, but couldn't quite capture the zombie experience in a novel. I was watching the recent AMC marathon in season 5, episode 10 where Rick is in the barn giving his "We are the Walking Dead" speech. I recall he had said the same to Daryl once in passing, but I couldn't let it go for days after. I wrote a song about it, and wanted to get a fan's opinion. My take on the obsession with zombies these days is that they represent dehumanization and the decay of personal interaction in our society - but that's just me. The link to the song is below, and I look forward to learning more about The Walking Dead!

https://youtu.be/VAkshQCXKgA

Attached Files:

2. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Hey :) I was looking for a thread where I can post a song I wrote inspired by Rosita and Abraham's break up. You , sir are awesome. I didn't know if it was allowed or considered as spam. Good work btw, are you on soundcloud?

3. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Wow - you have a beautiful voice. Great song