Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A Thread About Carol Killing Lizzie

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by highway234, Mar 22, 2014.

1. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

so instead of letting the thread eventually die you want to boost it back up to the top, yeah makes since /s

you sir are immature, you can not defend your position so you result in insults nd childish things fail

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Sounds like a pickle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I would be more than happy to let it die but people like you keep bumping it back to the top. If I never see it I wont go looking for it. Stop posting in it. Stop talking the same point to death. There's nothing hard to understand here. Move the f*ck on. As long as this thread keeps popping up I'll keep spamming the shit out of it because this thread is redundant.

4. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

are you like 5 seriously

I will post what I want, if you don't like seeing it get the hell off this section of the forums.

5. Roray

Roray Member

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'd hate to be your neighbor.

7. rabscuttle1

Same to you. I don't give a shit what you post. I respond to threads the way I wish. You're the one crying like a p*ssy about what I post. You're the one that started quoting my posts and reporting me. It seems like you're the one that doesn't like what I'm posting. If you didn't keep quoting my posts I wouldn't even bother talking to you. Maybe you should take the advice I gave you earlier and put me on your ignore list because as long as you keep quoting me I'll keep replying. Because it's you that has the problem with what I'm saying. And the problem is you. I get along just fine with several members that have different opinions than me. But you seem to be a sensitive little shit with a sore p*ssy. Now, go buy some wet wipes, report this post now that you have something worthy to report, and f*ck off. Your gibbering is starting to waste my time.

8. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

no I don't like to waste my time shifting through worthless junk to get to the stuff I want to get to, spamming is a reportable offense it's simply annoying. You can call me what you want but I don't let people like you phase me. The way your posting is childish and you need to grow up and take the spam garbage somewhere else.

9. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

Boobs

• Like Like x 1
  10. rabscuttle1

As I've said before, put me on your ignore list or keep wasting your time reporting me. Those are your only options.

11. HeadlessHershel

What is wrong with the Australians? I think they locked the wrong thread. lol

Glad I live in the land of the free.

12. HardyLardy2010

Lizzie was a danger to herself as we'll as to Judith. She wanted a walker to bite her. She would have been in agony if it would have happened. Poor little thing was in her own little world.

13. hotspur41

hotspur41 Member

Sorry I started another thread on this topic and didn't catch this one until after I'd posted it. I won't repeat my post, but will just state that killing Lizzie so suddenly was wrong. I don't mind that the show dramatized it. Killing Lizzie strikes me as a logical extension of Carol's increasingly dangerous expeditiousness. She's becoming more Shane than we'd like to admit. Killing Lizzie was as ill-advised as Carol's killing of Karen and the other guy. I'm surprised that Lizzie's killing has been so universally accepted as necessary and justified.

14. CrazyLizzie

CrazyLizzie Member

I disagree. i think she was the complete oposite of "1 less crappy actor". and she killed her because she had schitzophrenia (I'm 100% positive due to her talking to herself, and think the walkers are her friends). and nobody knowing that she had it. i think Brighton was a amazing actrees that was the perfect role for lizzie. and you should also take note that she is 11 years old, so the acting may not be as great. and Brighton is fairly new to the acting world, as not being in much movies/tv shows at all before being casted in The Walking Dead.

Should Lizzie have had to die?

(how i think they should have killed her character)

I know Her character was the type to be killed off (or not last long). i think they should of kept her alive and see what would happen if she was at terminus, and if she would she do something at terminus that would be positive for Rick's group and Carol's.(Lets say she has not killed Mika yet) i could see Lizzie sneek out of the box car and feed the walkers at the gates and round them all up to a certain area and cause the walls to go down. or she could have done something else. or they could of planned her death in season 5 sometime. and have her kill Mika or somebody else part of the prison group, then they decide to kill her (With Carol executing her)
    a episode or 2 after the premire, and the same episode she commited the murder.

#74 CrazyLizzie, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  15. MDixon fan

MDixon fan Member

Maybe because she scares the shit out of us lol
    The main difference between Carol and Lizzie is that Lizzie is mentally sick. She has murderous pulsions. That's why she feeds living mouses to the walkers, kills the rabbits in the woods, almost suffocates Judith while she's holding her and kills her own sister. Why does she like the walkers, because it gives her the idea that she can continue to kill as much as she wants since "they always come back". Watching this episode I thought that it might have someting to do with the death of her mother, an impossibility for her to accept that she's gone, but that does not explain the fact that she enjoys killing.
    Carol on the other hand is terrified. That's why she has toughen up so much over season 3 and 4. When you look at her eyes during the epidemic, you see constant fear, and since she's very bad at dealing with it, she comes up with desperate solutions to solve their difficulties. She's so afraid that the children might end up like her girl that she believes she must teach them to become little Rambos.
    The way I see it, from the moment they knew Sophia was dead, Carol never had time to mourn her daughter because the farm was overrun, then it was all about survival, there was Lori's pregnancy, Hershel lost his leg, Lori died, Rick made his show, went to save Glen and Maggie, Daryl left... It was always about others and never about her, she lost her little girl and it all seems forgotten. In my opinion, the murder of Karen and David is also Rick and co's fault. They didn't care enough about her, they shoud have.

16. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

sonoftupoc was a really annoying troll...you shouldn't take anything he says seriously xD he got banned anyway