Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A Walker May Attack Another Walker

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The idea that this is possible was strengthened again in this episode. The walkers eating on Justin came very close to being still munching on him when he started moving. Another few seconds and that would have been the case. This isn't the first time we've seen this. Patrick was still gobbling on Greg back in S4 at the prison only seconds before Greg got up as a walker. We've seen people wake up as walkers in less than a minute after dying. And we've seen walkers chomping on victims' bodies longer than that after they were dead. For instance, Merle was still eating the body of one of the Governor's men long after the battle was over.

So, if we put these facts together, its logically possible for a walker to be biting an animated walker. I'd like to see them capitalize on this with some neat visual gags, like a fresh walker crawling along the ground while an old walker chomps at his legs, or one walker following behind a fresh walker in the woods, with the intent to bite. Or maybe TWO fresh walkers who were both living people only a couple minutes earlier, eating EACH OTHER!

#1 Neuropyramidal, Oct 22, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

This is one of those things where you wish you could hit multiple buttons.:D:eek::confused:

I would LOVE to see this! I'm convinced they gain group telepathy the instant they die, though.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Why do you think that?

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This is an epidemic of mad cow disease just waiting to happen!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lindigo

I don't remember. lol I came up with this notion a long time ago when we had characters who were near death and seeing the walkers as the people they used to be. This was around the time I was thinking this virus was zapped on to Earth by space aliens who wanted to clear the earth of humans so they could take it over for themselves. :D It also had something to do with how walkers congregate into larger and larger masses. But walkers are attracted to noise, and they themselves are very noisy, Grrrr, Aaargh, so that would keep them together.
    I cannot defend this weirdo belief, but I enjoy it anyway. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

That would be horrifying if true :p. It would mean that if ONE walker knew about your safe zone, every walker knew about it lol. Yikes!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lindigo

But not like the Borg. They have to be within eye-shot. Otherwise they would already be one giant herd. My craziness, my rules. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1